Chapter 9

Janae Pov

I woke up kinda early so i went take a shower and do my hygiene things. I went to my closet and put on some high waist dark wash jeans, a white tube top, a blue and white bummer jacket, and white Balenigas. I went do my make up and did my hair. I went downstairs and make breakfast which was blueberry waffles with eggs. I finished up and went wake the kids up. I always wake Marie up first.

"Marie wake up" i told her going in her closet.

"Whyyy" she said complaining

I got her clothes and watched her get dress. I had a pink and white off the shoulder top, some white li shorts, and pink and white All Star Adidas. I did her hair in a high ponytail with a pink bow headband. I put her earrings in with her matching necklace. I brought her downstairs to eat. I went back up to get Michael ready.

"You gonna wake up" i ask tickling him

"Noooo" he said laughing

I went in his closet and got him a Black and white Jordan jersey with matching basketball shorts and Air Jordan 11 low barons. I put some curly stuff in his hair and brought him downstairs to eat. I was eating and checked my phone August texted back

"Ok I'll pick them up" he said

I didn't text back. About time i was done eating the kids was to. I kinda cleaned them off and went put them in the car. They wasn't going to school today because we going get some outfits for Marie photo shoot. We pulled up to the mall and went into all types of stores.

When we was done shopping the kids where hungry so we went to the food court. I was making sure Michael don't waste his food on him and Gia called me.

"Bitchhh why you didn't tell me what happened" she yelled in the phone

"I didn't really tell nobody but chris and mama" i said

"Damn Ima beat his ass and hers" she said

"I beat her ass when i saw it but they was fucking again at the house when i went get out shit and i was boutta stab her ass" i said

"Oh yea ima kill him. But the girls going to a party and they going to have kids Marie and Michael age want me to take them" she asked

"Yea you can. We at the mall right now ima tell you when we home" i told her

"Ok see you later" she said

We finished eating and left. I called Gia and told her we was home. I hurried up and changed Michael into. Some black nike shorts, a black nike shirt, and some Air Jordan 13 black cat. He still got food all over him at the mall. He ran into Marie room and played with her. I called Quincy and told him to come around 5. Gia walked in the house and the girls came in behind her.

"Aunt Janae" they yelled running towards me

"Hey my babes" i said hugging them

"This your new house" kaykay asked

"Yea just for a little while" i told her

"I like it" she said

"I'll talk to you when we get back we running late" she said

"Ok Marie Michael come on" i yelled they came running down the stairs.

"Bye mama" Michael said

"Bye baby" i said kissing his cheek. And Marie hugged my leg. And they left.

I ran upstairs and changed into some PINK tights with some PINK slides. I put my hair into a high messy bun and started making calls for Marie party. In the middle of a call i had a knock on the door it was Quincy i mouthed to him I'm on the phone he shook his head and came in. I finished i started talking to him.