Chapter 9: New Problems

Alright here you are loves, Chapter Nine. Xx

 btw its not edited. sorrz

*******

The next morning the girls were in for a little surprise.  The boys snuck into all their rooms, Harry went to Madda’s, Louis to Cecelia’s etc.

Harry walked over to her side and kissed her on the mouth. She smiled but kept her eye closed.

“Come on babe, the boys and I have a little announcement to make.” He whispered.

She still didn’t open her eyes. Until Louis ran in and picked her up and brought her downstairs.

All the other girls were standing in the kitchen waiting.

“Nice of you to show up.” Zayn smirked

“QUIET!” Louis yelled and they all shuted up.

“Now, we have something to tell you girls. Niall? Do the honors?” He turned and asked.

“My pleasure. Tonight ladies, you will come with us to the premiere of the Katy Perry movie. So, management will send you all to the city to get everything you need. Justin will come with us to get ready and we will meet up before we head over.” He finished

The girls were buzzing.

“Now go get dressed and a car is waiting for you guys outside.” Louis pointed to the door.

They all ran upstairs and then ran back down when they were ready.

*** Madda’s POV

We got into the SUV and the driver drove us down town. The weather was perfect for a girls day out. We first went to go look at dresses to wear.

“So you never told me about what happened back at the house while me and Harry were on our date..” I eyed the girls.

They exchanged looks. And then looked at Talia.

“Talia, you have something you care to share?” I looked at her.

“Fine. You guys suck.” She glared at Celia, Gisela, and Lauren.

“Ok, don’t hate me but.. ugh lets just say Me and Zayn stayed up all night…”

I started laughing so hard “OMG di you break any tables???”

The other girls laughed and Talia rolled her eyes, “No. And I got enough questions like that yesterday so I don’t need anymore.”

We continued to look for the perfect dress for tonight. And after 3 hours of searching, we finally did…..

Shopping bags in hand, we stepped into a salon and spa. A man greeted us and led us into chairs where we were treated to free mani’s and pedi’s.

While we got our nails done we chatted some more. “So is that all that happened last night? I mean only the Talia and Zayn news?” I brought the subject back up.

Once again, they exchanged looks.. but more serious than earlier.

“Well there is one other thing… “ Celia trailed off

“What is it?”

“Umm well Niall and Justin have been talking lately and I think Justin may have mentioned he sort of likes you..” Lauren looked down

“Yeah right. Guys Justin is just a friend. We’ve talked and he’s so down to earth.”  I looked at the girls. “It’s no big deal.”

“Yeah, but what if he gets in the way of you and Harry? I mean you guys are dating now.” Gisela looked worried