Chapter 2 part 2: and the fun continues.. haha

WOOO 400+ reads on the chapters in less than a day! IDK if that is a good amount of people or not but thanks either way! and btw the spacing is reall weird..sorry.. Ok here ya go! Chapter two part two….the sleepover. 

*****

“Wait NO! I have a better idea! Let’s go for a swim! Since it’s our first night here, we need to celebrate! ZAYN GET THE BUBBLY!” Louis yelled

“whoooo hoooo! PARTAY!” Talia yelled

Madda was actually enjoying herself much more than she thought she would. The boys weren’t bad at all, she was getting along really well with all of them and the girls. It was weird how well they all got along.. But she still didn’t think she could ever “like like” any of them….

The girls ran to their rooms to change, the boys informed them once they arrived that management arranged clothing to be stocked for them. Since they had no idea they'd be staying the summer with them. And it wasn’t just any clothing they found in their rooms, it was all the hottest clothes in season.

“Ahhh this is so exciting!” Madda squealed as she picked out ruffled hot pink bandeau bikini top and cheeky neon yellow bottoms. She knew her butt would probably hang out but it didn’t really matter, she had a petite figure anyways.

She quickly changed, met the girls in the hallway and headed downstairs towards the outdoor pool. She could hear the boys yelling and her fav song playing, Want You Back by Cher Lloyd.

“Cannon BALL!” yelled Talia as she grabbed Gisela’s hand and pulled her in making a big splash.

All the boys were in their swim suits… and that’s when Madda realized how fit they all were. They all had six-packs and uhhh those back muscles. Madda thought to herself and had to bite her lip to contain her grin. She was starting to realize one of the reasons why girls went crazy over them. She sat down on the side of the pool and sang to the song

“Boy you can say anything you want, I don’t give a shhh, no one else can have ya.” But then she frowned, thinking of Michael… she still couldn’t believe they were over. He was perfect for her, tan, fit, sandy brownish hair and they were that “it” couple. Tears started to form in her eyes.

Harry swam over to where she was sitting noticing the sad look on her face.

“Sweetheart what’s wrong?” Harry asked nicely as he hopped out of the water to sit next to her.

“Harry it’s fine you can go have fun.. Don’t worry about me.” Madda replied trying to smile a bit.

“No. I will not let a single girl stay sad like you. Come on love, tell me.” He insisted

Madda sighed, “My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday.”

“Oh..” Harry gulped. Of course she had a boyfriend! How couldn’t she? At least now I have a chance with her..Harry said to himself.

He looked up to see Madda smiling.  “???” he gave her a puzzled look

“It just… I um noticed your four nipples ya know just chilling there…” She started laughing.. She didn’t mention that she was also smiling at the sight of his “V line.” Madda had to admit, it was “god damn sexy” as Cecilia would say.

“Are you saying you don’t enjoy my two extra nipples?” he asked playfully

“I guess you could say it’s  umm odd.” She smiled

“Well, I’m sorry but that was not an acceptable answer.” Harry said and grabbed her and threw her into the pool.

He jumped in after her and him and Louis started tickling her hard.