Chapter 11:

Hey guys! Sorry haven’t uploaded when I said I was going to. My computer was messed up and I could only go on the internet via iPad and my phone. So yeah plus I’m on the swim team and have a bunch going on so ive been really tired so ive decided to just upload when ever I can. Which we definitely be at least once a week. I feel like I’m letting you guys down though. :’( I’m really sorry, I will try to keep up as much as possible. If you have questions tweet me or comment! Xx

**

Madda’s POV

Harry stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

Shit he was pissed. I quickly put on my clothes and yelled at Justin.

“What the hell were you doing?” I screamed

“I couldn’t just let you go on crying through the night!”

“JUSTIN, I WAS FINE. OH MY GOD. AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.”

“Its not like he was here to help you.” He mumbled

“HE WAS SLEEPING LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO.” I was so worked up

“Madda, youre like my sister. I wasn’t making moves on you! I was protecting you.” He pleaded.

Ugh he was the best “brother” I could ask for. I felt bad for yelling at him.

I smiled and gave him a hug before I ran out the door. I realized Lou was still in my room watching the whole production.

“Wow Madda, nice choice of knickers you chose for last night with Harry.” He teased. Obviously Harry ended telling him what happened between us.

I smacked him and ran out to the look for Harry. I searched the whole house and he wasn’t to be found.

I ran outside and saw a figure in the distance sitting on the beach.

I walked up to it and once I was close enough to realize it was Harry, I saw something else. A head full of long blonde hair all over Harry. Before I said anything I heard her whisper, “Harry she doesn’t deserve you.”

“Alli-“

“Shhh” he was cut off by her lips smacking up to his. But he didn’t even pull away.

I shook my head disgusted and said, “I knew you were too good to be true.” And turned to start running down the beach.

Harry pushed Alli off of him and caught up to me and grabbed me.

“What, no, Madda we weren’t doing anything!” he look terrified

“”My ass. I cant believe I fell for your shit Harry.” I choked out my words.

“Madda, Alli was all over me! I swear I told her it was wrong. She was just comforting me after I saw you with Justin… and then she started touching me and-“

I stopped him. “Save it Harry, I saw what happened and you sure didn’t seem to mind her on top of you. And you know what Harry? Justin was just trying to comfort and protect me through the night when my boyfriend, oh wait. EX BOYFRIEND wasn’t. And you know what else Harry? I felt fucking terrible that I hurt you so I came down here to apologize but instead I found that.” I pointed over at Alli, who just looked stupid sitting there.

Harry looked hurt but I continued…

“I actually liked you Harry. I thought you were different from most celebs that just fool around. But you proved me wrong. Youre just another cheating douche who thinks he can have any girl he wants. But doesn’t give two shits about her feelings,”

“Madda, wait just listen!” he cried

“NO you listen, we are done Harry. I don’t fucking love you and I don’t know how anyone could.” The tears streamed down my face.

He was taken back and speechless as he let go of me. I took that cue to turn and run. But I didn’t go back to the house. I had to get away…

**

Harry’s POV

“I don’t fucking love you and I don’t know how anyone could.” She said to me right before she turned to run away. I wanted to run after her, but I couldn’t move. I was stuck as I just watched her get farther and farther away.

She hates me. I ruined everything. Of course she didn’t do anything with Justin. If anything I should be mad at him. But instead I had to give in to Alli. I was so pissed when I saw Madda and Justin together. When Alli leaned in to kiss me, I knew it was wrong but I don’t even know… I just went with it. But all I could see now was how disgusted Madda looked when she saw me.

Alli walked over to me, “See harry? She doesn’t deserve you.” She rubbed my back.

I looked at her, “fuck you.” And ran to the house. I didn’t know what to do, I ran fast though. I had to find Lou. I needed to figure this out.

“Hey where’s Madda?” Niall asked when I came in.

“She ran away, we gotta find her. I need to talk to her.”

“what. Did. You. Do.” Celia glared at me.

I cringed at the thought. Everyone noticed my face and started yelling at me.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND?”

“Harry you must have really fucked up this time.”

“God dammit Harry, you finally found the perfect girl and ruined it.”

I hated it. I had to leave. I had to find Madda. I had to fix everything.

THE END. Of the chapter 11. But I will do part two of it tomorrow after swim practice ;) yay im excited. Ok so tell me what you think of this super short chapter! Xx tweet and comment @thedirectaffect. Thanks for reading! Ex oh ex! mwah