chapter 10- What's Fro Yo?

Damian and  had been spending alot of time together.

Not that i was bothered by it or anything,

I pushed away my liking for him and just accepted him as my friend because i convinced myself that it was as far as our relationship would go.

We were driving to Six Flags today, and i honestly wasn't excited because i am terrified of all rides.

Yep i said it, ALL RIDES.

But hey, if Damian did convince me to go on a ride, he'd let me hold on to him for dear life if i was scared.

One of the reasons we were spending this much time together is

A) i don't go to school, so i haven't met many people

and

B) Damian was leaving for a football clinic camp in a week.

He would be gone for three weeks though, and i  wasn't looking forward to work filled days and nobody to call up at night.

Surprsingly, i' donly been here for four months.

Enough of my mind blabbering, it was 11:30 meaning he would be here in about an hour, so i had to get ready.

I settled for a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and some cowboy boots and i was ready to go.

***********************************************************************

(Damian's POV)

I was so nervous for our date

no gathering

no sit down

no GAH

I had only asked her if she wanted to go to the amusement park and here i was acing like it was a date, worst of all i had absolutely no money considering i was spending most of my time with her or my little sibling instead of working at the garage.

I had to ask my parents for money, and youre probably wondring why i was embaressed, right?

When i asked my mom, she started squealing like a freaking hamster on steroids and pinching my cheeks and talking bout how pretty she'd look in a wedding dress. 

She was 18, i was almost 20, i dont see marriage within the next few years.

So it was 11:45 and i figured it was time to leave, and to be honest, i was VERY NERVOUS.

Let''s hop ethis goes well.

On my way, i started thinking about the clinic  i was going to in a week, i really wanna go but at the same time, i'll miss her so much, that i dont want to go. I hope she'll miss me too.