chapter 8

Me being me, I was freaking out about the dinner that was in about two hours.

I THOUGHT i had nothing to wear, but then i opened the closet

and it was full of every article, design, designer, color, fashion, anything and everything you could image.

Then i went to the bathroom and there was makeup and  curling irons and flat irons and a blow dryer and all kinds of products.

I kinda felt like a princess.

My 'brothers" were wearing dress pants and polo shirts and Eva May was wearing a cute little onesie.

SO, in a way that gave me an idea of what type of clothing to wear.

Here goes nothing, i thought as i went to get dressed.

***************************

I was so so nervous for this dinner, i didn't know what to expect of the Hasting family

i mean i only met Damian for a total of about 45 seconds and the parents for about two minutes.

I was contemplating feigning illness and staying in my room and wtaching Gossip Girl all night and eat a crap load of junk food, but as i was about to do that, the doorbell rang,

After all the formalities were over, my mom asked me to bring Damian inot the game room.

My siblings were playing outside.

"So, i met you yesterday at the daycare center, you seemed on edge, you okay?" Damian asked

Okay, so Ive known this guy for ,what, about a half an hour and he's already asking questions?

"Fine, toatally fine, juat new to all this so, wanna play twenty questions?"

"sure"

And that's what we did for two and a half hours until dinner.

*********************************

hey, this is kinda a filler, cuz i needed to put this in for the later chapters in the story. 

Taylor's outfit is on the side.