Help

"Don't try it too hard, my friend
It is alright to loose a couple of times.
What matters is that in the end
you get the result the way you
wanted"

•••

The moving floor started to go up with Hoseok standing on it. He then sat down on a chair. We could see him from the TV on our studios. He was being extremely good and handsome. We could hear all armies yelling "MAMA! MAMA! MAMA!" very loud. I think this is the Hoseok's show. He finished doing his presentation in MAMA, that's when Jimin has to go up on the stage to do the colab. Boy meets evil VS Lie. It was an amazing performance. They mixed Lie and Boy Meets Evil of Hoseok and Jimin. Awesome. This show just made me realize how much I loved Hoseok and wanted to keep him for myself forever. He needs protection and comfort from everyone. Then, our time. The lights went off and we needed to get in positions for Blood Sweat and Tears. Hoseok was too tired, it looked like he was about to faint right in front of us. We then danced, and sang, and rapped. At the end of the show we all stoped to do our little game, and talk to army.

- Uhm, I have no words to describe, how thankful I am for you guys: Jungkook said crying: I-I can't...I love you: He then put his head down crying

- Aaawwn sang is so cute: Jimin hugged Jungkook consoling him: I wanted to thank all armys around the world, my parents and Bighit to give this opportunity to us! This is a life time event! Thank you!: Jimin gave a huge smile while Jungkook looked up at everyone

- Uh, I am really happy to be here. My parents...and my grandma looking from the stars...: Tae looked up and started to wave: Hi! I know you can see me!: He looked down crying: I really hope y'all enjoyed the show, and I am thankful for each one of you!

- AAAAAAAAH: Jin started to send flying kisses to everyone: Oh My God, I don't think my flying kisses will be enough to prove how much I love you guys..so: Jin pulled ou a huge paper and asked for me and Hoseok to hold it up: A heart!! I love y'all!

- My turn? Oh ok: Hoseok said: Uh, I, can't even talk correctly, uh, I think, that this is the most beautiful moment in life. The moment where I stand up on the stage, and show my love for army, family, the members and Bighit. Nothing I do will be enough to show how I love and how I want to protect you guys. My parents are here somewhere, I-I can't see them: Hoseok started to cry and got on his knees: Thank you army! I've been going through some difficulties...I love you guys!

All the stage turned off the lights and asked for Hoseok's parents to turn on their Light Bomb, they were really close. Hoseok didn't realize it, he was too busy crying. Namjoon came over to him and tapped his back. He looked in front of him and saw his parents.That's when Hoseok's tears became heavier and heavier.

- T-thank you army..I can't..: Hoseok turned his mic off and lay on the floor crying

- Hoseok-ah: I lay next to him and hugged him: We all love you too, right?: I put the mic up

All the army goes like "YEEES" making Hoseok smile but continuing to cry

- Thank you!: Hoseok stood up still hugging me, then turned off his mic: Thank you Yongi! I love you so much!

- I-I love you too: I said and smiled

I know he didn't mention the way I wanted it to be. But I still wanted to believe that he loved me, the way I wanted it to be.