Family Reunion

"Emily!" The worker calls. I turn around and grab my drink and smile confidently. I walk out of Starbucks to be covered in flashes. I shield my eyes with my sunglasses and hop into my BMW. I place my bag in the passenger seat and my drink in the slot. I back out of the driveway and head home. My older brother is coming home today. Louis Tomlinson, yes. The Louis Tomlinson. As in One Direction Louis Tomlinson. And I, famous model, Emily Tomlinson get to be with him. Both of us immature childish kids. The twins are more mature than us. We want to be Forever Young. I drive into the garage and park my car. "Home Sweet Home" I mumble, grabbing my drink from the slot. I take a drink and mom opens the door. "Hey sweetie!" She shouts pulling me into a hug. I let my purse hang and hug her back. "Coffee, again?" She says. I nod and she takes it away from me "Remember what happened last time, with the twins?" She mumbles as she pours it in the sink. I burst out laughing remembering them running around the house, mature right? "EMILY!" I hear them yell "Pheobe! Daisy!" I yell as I pick them up and spin them around. They begin their fits of giggles as I set them down "How are my two favorite twins?" I say kissing their cheeks and leaving a lipstick mark. Whoops. "We're good! Stevie gave us a makeover the other day!" I smile remembering Stevie giving me a makeover. "Emily?" I hear a voice call. "Hey Fizzy! How's my sister?" I say hugging her. She smiles "Good" "Now where's Lottie?" I say "I'm right behind youu!" She shouts jumping on my back "Good job at being mature" I say. "Now now kids calm down. Don't want Louis joining you guys once he comes home." "But mom! I want my fun with my 5 sisters!" I hear a voice call. I watch as Pheobe and Daisy run up to him planting a kiss on his cheek while Lottie and Fizzy give him hugs. I smile remembering the last family reunion, 6 months ago. "Aren't you gonna give your brother a hug or a kiss?" Louis says. I smile and run up to him, tackling him to the floor "Still pretty weak Tomlinson" "Don't forget you are one" I laugh as we pile up on each other "Woah give your brother some air! You only have one guys!" He yells as we're all lying on him. I get up and pick up Pheobe and Daisy while Lottie and Fizzy jump on his back "Well okay. I guess this works." He mumbles walking like an old man sticking his butt out. I laugh as the twins jump down and hit it "WE GOT THE BUTT!" They yell as they run around, being chased by Louis.