Promise meeee?

I open it again, 10th time. God this ball. It's driving me nuts. I take the ball out of the others balls and place it on the mountain. I frown and sit down. I open it again and again. I take the little ball now out of the balls and open it, revealing a small tiny red box. I look up to where Liam was last standing and don't see him. "Liam?" I say "Open it." A voice on top of me says. I look up and don't see anything. I open the box and in it is a little note, the ones you put in a fortune cookie. "Turn Around." It says. I turn around and see Liam, there, in a tux. What. I look at him and he has a tiny box in his hands. "Two, three days Emily." He says quietly. "I've known you for that long. But I love you. Always have. Always will." I gasp slightly. "I've known you since X Factor. Your brother favors you so he always talks about how you guys are forever young buddies." He states shaking his hands. I let out a laugh and nod. "I fell in love with you, looking at the pictures. It couldn't get better honestly. But I did meet you now." He says, getting in front of me. He kneels down. No. "I love you Emily Tomlinson. But, I know we're young. And we might not be ready for it." I gasp slightly. "I'm not asking you to marry me.. but. Would you do me the honor?" He asks opening the box. Its a ring, with a little small infinity sign on it. "Promise me one day you'll be mine?" A promise ring. "Silly, I am yours." I say giggling slightly. "Be mine forever?" He takes out the ring and I notice "EJP + LJP = LF" a little small carving on it. I gasp. He changed my last name on this ring already. I smile and bring up my left hand. "And ever." I whisper. Once the promise ring was on my hand I jump onto him, my hands on his neck. "WHOOOOOO!" Louis yells. I smile at him knowing he asked the question "Do you like him" For a reason. He smiles back. I turn back to Liam and kiss him knowing this is something beautiful.

                         ~~~~~The End~~~~