Do you?

"Well, well. Liam." Louis says seriously. All the boys laughter dies down. He stands up in front of Liam. "Do you have the power to date my sister?" He asks. I groan and put my head on the table. Harry comes up behind me and hugs me. "Yes, I do in fact." Liam says clearly. My head shoots up and I smile at him. "Very well." Louis starts. "You may now have her" He says in a childish voice. I squeal as I jump into Liam's arms. "But.. If you break her heart.. I'll break you." He says. I feel Liam nod and I smile.  "So.. Emily." Louis says jumping from heel to toe. "What? What is it?" I ask quickly kowing he has something planned. "We're going-" "OH MY GOSH!" I yell as I tear apart from Liam. I run up the stairs into my room, close the door. I rip off my pyjamas and pull on my hiking pants. I pull on a shirt and grab my hiking jacket. I slip on the boots and tie my blonde hair into a staight ponytail. I run into the bathroom as I put on my eyeshadow. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." I hear all the boys yell. I scream, my brush dropping. The boys burst into laughter as our face. Liam runs over calming me down. "Well?" I say madly. "We don't want you to put on makeup" The boys say quietly. I look at Liam for help. "I don't want you to either." He says quietly. I groan and turn on the water. "If paparazzi catches me like this. I. Am. Killing. All. Of. You." I say loudly. Harry chuckles. "If you want, you could always look like a crayon raped your face." "Go natural babe." Niall says. Louis nods "I don't want my sister to look like a carrot. Ugh. Thats gross. I forever regret those six words." "Don't do anything to your face. Look in the mirror you're beautiful" Zayn states. I look in the mirror and see myself. I am pretty beautiful. I laugh and the boys stare at me. "Its nothing." I say quietly as I wash the makeup off my face. Louis takes the boys upstairs to my guest room, guessing they bought it already. I shrug it off and head downstairs as the boys finish getting ready. I sigh knowing I'm ging hiking. The place I really love. "LOUIS?" WAHTTTTT." "ARE WE GOING-" "YESS!" Yes. Biking. Relaxaton hits me and I smile. Perfect.