Tour? Yes.

He looks at me in the eye and I stare back, worried. Does he not like me? "Emily?" "Y-yeah?" "I think I'm in love with you." I look at him. His chocolate brown eyes under the yellow stars. The streaks of gold in his eyes. He's beautiful. "Li-Li?" "Hmm?" "I think I might be in love with you, too." He stares at me with his brown eyes, the golden streaks disappearing and reappearing. My blue eyes stare into his, like the ocean. I feel myself lean in, his soft lips touch mine like gold. I smile into the kiss and feel fireworks go off. We pull away as we hear cheering. "Woot Woot Liam!" I hear Niall call. I feel myself getting picked up and see the curls. I smile "Liam. You really shouldn't use the "Wear Something Comfy." line. We know it's here. I mean the last time you said it, it was towards one of us" Zayn says, winking. Liam blushes and I burst out laughing. I see Louis in the back and I jump out of Harry's arms and run over to Louis. "Hey Bro!" "Hey sis." "Whats up?" "Um. Mom wants you to go on tour with us for a bit. It'll help both of our reputations." I nod and he continues, "Seeing that you and Liam are already a pact." I blush as he states that. "Are you okay with it?" "I don't know, bro. I mean you are Louis Tomlinson." He laughs and I nod. "Of course I will silly!" I yell shouting his head. I hug him and run back to tour. "Who's got two feet, two amazing blue eyes, an amazing brother and four best friends?" "Me!" Niall yells. I laugh and shake my head. "And is going on tour with One Direction? THIS GIRL!" The boys cheer on and lift me up. Soon the boys leave and its just me and Liam again. I put my head on his shoulder and watch the stars. "Hey Li?" "Yes Em?" "I wish I could freeze this moment." I whisper. He nods and I lay my head on his shoulder, feeling my eyes droop. I open it one last time to see his normal wavy hair. I lift my hand up and brush his cheek, kissing it. "Good night Li. I love you" "Good night Em. I love you too."