I like you, too.

I smile as I see the boys goofing off, as I finished the set. "AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOOVEE YOUUUUUUUU III WILLL ALLWAYYS LOVEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU I WILL ALWAYS LOOOOOVEE YOUUUUUUUUUU" Louis sings as he walks out behind me. I cover my face, embarassed. He picks me up and spins me around "I LOVE YOU TOO TOMLINSON" "I LOVE YOU TOMLINSON" He shouts back, laughing. I smile. I've got my brother back. "Put her down before anyone get's dangered." I hear a beautiful voice mumble. I turn around once he puts me down and smile, Liam. I watch as Louis walks off in the distance and Liam walks up to me "You look nice today." He whispers. I smile at him and thank him. "You do too." I say pointing to his batman t- shirt. He smiles huge and walks away "I'll see you sometime, Emily, right?" "Yeah. I'd like that" I smile at him. He nods and waves "See you later." Once he's out of sight and earshot I scream. "YES!" And walk to my car.

Louis- Liam wants to know if you want to go out tonight

Emily- Yeah sure. Where?

Louis- He said dress comfy.

Emily- Okay.

I smile and grab some black loose leggings and a hoodie. I slip them on and put on some new Nike's.

Meet you out in 2. -Liam xx

I smile and put on some lipstick, grabbing my phone and some money, slipping it in my pocket. I head out and see Liam in the car. "Wow" He whispers. "What?" "Nothing. It's just that you look nice" I laugh and he opens the door for me, closing it and heading back in the car to the driver's seat. "So where are we going?" "That. Is. A. Secret." I squeal in excitement. "Yay. Surprises" He laughs and hands me a blindfold. I take it and closed my eyes, putting the blindfold on. About five minutes later we arrive "Okay we're here. Just wait." He says. I hear the door open and close. I hear my door open and he takes my hand, leading me out. I feel the breeze and smile. We walk for a bit and he sits me down. "Okay you can take them off." I take them off and slowly open my eyes. I gasp at the sight. The stars are shinging brighter than ever and you can see the city lights perfectly, the wind blowing nicely. I look around and see grassy fields and all. I feel around my fingers and pick up a dandelion. I look at him, my eyes glistening shinging in the light. My blue eyes with golden specks in them. I stare into his chocolate brown eyes and see golden streaks in them. I smile "Thanks for this Liam" I whisper, not wanting to break the silence. He nods and starts music. "Titanic, Ed Sheeran, Kelly Clarkson, Whitney Houston, Christina Augilera. You okay with that?" I nod and listen to the music flow. It's really light so you can focus on relaxing. "Liam?" "Yeah?" "I think... I think I like you."