Silver Ball

We get to the mountain and lock our bikes. I start ahead of everyone and go up the same trail. "EMILY WAIT!" Louis yells running like a maniac towards me. "What." I groan "You have to wait for your older brother!" He says hooking his arm with mine. I laugh and nod "So you really like Liam?" "Yeah I guess. He's everything I want and need. He's perfection. His brown eyes-" "I get it. You love him." He smiles at me and I smile back. "Yeah..  really do. He's just...my everything." He nods as we hike up the mountain in laughter. I lift my leg over a tall branch and scratch myself. "Ouch." "LIAM'S HERE!" Liam yells sending me into a loud yelp. "Sorry." He whispers as he opens the first aid kit. He grabs the branch and moves it, then grabs the disinfection and lightly pats it on the spot. I stare at his serious face, smiling. He is everything I am. Everything I'm not. And He's mine. "Done." He says loud and clear. I see the cut spot is bandaged and he helps me up. "This is why you shouldnt leave without Papa" He says kissing my forehead. I nod and smile, holding his hand and hiking up higher. The fresh cool breeze that feels perfect, hitting my skin. It's everything, isn't it? I see Liam glance around nervously and takes me somewhere off the trail. "Where are we going?" "You'll see." He says smiling. I nod and we walk towards a little light. It gets bigger as we get closer and I notice its a ball. A big silver shiny ball. "Open it." He says smiling. I look up at him and bite my lip. I let go of his hand and reach for the ball. I open it to see another ball. "Is this a joke?" I say laughing. He puts on a serious face and shakes his head. I nod and open it, to see another ball, smaller. "Seriously Liam!" He laughs and shakes his head again his hands behind his back. I open it again and find another. "HOW MUCH BALLS IS THERE?" "I have no clue" He sings, smiling.