{6} Freddie- drunk backstage

(Yesss people, It's ya boy Freddie again!)
»» WARNING «« : SMUT!
Do NOT read this if you don't want to read smut!!!

With your hair all messed up and red cheeks you finally entered the backstage room of the band Queen. They had finished their concert in Manchester about an hour ago and the four members were still backstage. Fans had been standing outside, yelling, pulling, pushing, hoping to see a glimpse of the band. Unfortunately a lot of fans had figured out you where Freddie's girlfriend, and they tried to take advantage of it. When you had tried to go backstage people basically attacked you. You slammed the door shut behind you and locked it. Once the door was shut and the sound of screaming fans dimmed you turned around to find yourself face to face with the four band members. You noticed Brian and John looking at you with rather concerned expressions on their faces, while Roger was smirking and you wondered why.

It didn't take very long for you to understand their odd behaviour, Freddie turned around and saw you.
"Y/N, dear you're here!" He said dramatically with a wide grin on his face as he walked over to you. "Freddie you're drunk!" You pushed him off you, laughing when he tried to hug you after you had smelled the alcohol on him. You faced Roger. "How much has he been drinking?" You asked giggling at Freddie who was looking at you with puppy eyes. "Enough to get hella horny." He nodded at Freddie's trousers. "Roger!" Brian hit his arm glaring. Freddie grinned again and you noticed the huge bulge in his pants. You blushed and quickly looked back at Roger but regretted it immediately, seeing him smirk.  "Shouldn't you be taking care of that, Y/N?" He said but Freddie didn't give you the opportunity to answer him. He threw you over his shoulder and you hung upside down, screaming at the sudden action. "Yes, she should." Freddie said grinning. "Freddie, put me down!" You yelled, not being able to hide your laughter. The three guys chuckled at you yelling helplessly as Freddie carried you away to his dressing room.

Roger sat down one of the couches standing there, smirking still. "Mmm yes, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the noises for a while." The blonde said. He could really be a pervert. Brian rolled his eyes and sat beside Roger with a book, John quietly joining them on the couch, feeling rather embarrassed.

Meanwhile Freddie entered his dressing room with you still hanging upside down over his shoulder. "Freddie! C'mon on, put me down!" You laughed. Your view was pretty great tho.. you were staring right at his arse. You slapped his butt playfully causing him to smirk wider. "Like what you see,Y/N?" He asked. "Hell yes" you answered and squealed when Freddie threw you onto the couch. Freddie crawled on top of you and lifted your legs over his shoulder, turning you on immediately as he softly kissed you between your legs. But you wouldn't give in so easily. After all he was still drunk.

"God you're such a pretty little thing." He growled in a low voice and he leant in to kiss your neck. You bit the inside of your cheek hard to stop yourself from moaning. Not having the intention to, you lifted your head to the side a little to give him more space. "You like that, darling?" He whispered in your ear, and you tried to stay strong and not give in but failed. A moan escaped your mouth and much to your dismay, Freddie got up. You sat up looking confused but when you saw him unbuckling his belt you bit your lip. He pulled down his trousers.

God.

His boner looked even bigger in just his underwear but of course you weren't satisfied enough with that. He took off his shirt as well, leaving him only in his underwear. He was so damn handsome. You could only imagine how many girls would want to be a in your shoes right now. He hopped on the couch again. "You're wearing way to many clothes, darling. Let me help you." He said seductively and pulled down your jeans. "Such a pretty girl, too pretty for clothes." He whispered in your ear after removing your shirt. All you could do was let out little whimpers and he loved it. It turned him on incredibly.