Update

Hey hey y'all here's a little update.
Before I start writing a whole paragraph on why I haven't been updating this book since March this year, I want to ask you to give me a short feedback after reading this, it would be much appreciated.
So as I said, I haven't updated this book since March and I have my reasons. I've been busy and this year hasn't exactly been easy for me but surprisingly these aren't the main reasons for me not updating. To be honest it hasn't got anything to do with it. I kinda lost my motivation to work on this book, not because I don't like writing, I love it! Even tho it's not the best.
I really enjoy writing and therefore decided to do this update, to explain why I took a break.
This is gonna be a bit personal but I'm not scared to share it with you. Some of you may already know that last year I came to the conclusion I am bisexual. Back then it was pretty much 50/50, I really liked both boys and girls, but throughout the year I really lost interest in boys. (Not platonic of course)
This caused me to lose motivation to write smut or any romantic imagines about the Queen boys. This made me feel guilty because I want to satisfy all my readers and felt like I couldn't do that anymore.
That's why I need a little feedback from you guys, because I am prepared to write smut and romantic imagines as long I don't have to make them up myself. So if someone has a request that includes smut or romance I will do it.

So the conclusion of this update is that I will no longer be updating smut or romantic imagines made up by myself, but I will accept any request, the ones that include smut and romance too. So don't be scared to request anything, in fact I would be super glad to get some requests.

So does everyone agree with this idea? Is this okay with you guys? Do you have any tips for me? Please let me know!

For now I'll (finally) be working on some new imagines. I'm sorry for not updating for so long but now you guys hopefully understand why I didn't.

See ya later kiddos!