{7} Roger- posessed

(Where are the Roger fans at?)

»»WARNING««: SMUT

The day had finally arrived. You were going to meet them.
You were going to meet the boys of Queen.

God, how jealous your friends had been when you told them. You were so lucky, and you knew it. Your father owned a recording studio and as soon as he got the news about Queen wanting to record there he had asked you for help. He wanted everything to be perfect so just his employees weren't enough. The first half hour after he had asked you the question you had jumped around the house, squealing about the fact your father was going to work with Queen. Besides, he had asked YOU for help. Of course you had accepted to help, without any hesitation.

Weeks had passed since then, and now it was going to happen, finally.
You didn't dress up fancy or something, but you made sure you looked nice. You got ready, the nerves killing you. You couldn't get your breakfast through your throat and it felt like your stomach had turned inside out upside down.

Your father had complimented you on how you looked, and you were terrible at taking compliments. "Shut up I don't look nice" you had replied at his comment. Of course, he had rolled his eyes and just forgot about it. You sat in the passenger seat, beside your father in the car on your way to the studio. The nerves definitely had effect on your mood. One minute you were incredibly hyper and exited, the other you wanted to cry, fearing you'd mess up. Your father places his hand on your upper leg, "don't worry, sweetie. They're humans just like you and I are." He gave you a reassuring smile and you smiled back. Yea.. except for that they look like fucking gods! You thought.

Once the car was parked and you and your father had stepped out of the car, you froze.
"I can't do this, dad. I'll mess up." You mumbled.
"Y/N, honey stop worrying, you'll do great. C'mon." He fatherly wrapped his arm around your shoulder and walked inside the studio with you.

For about half an hour you and your father just prepared some things like food, drinks, and of course the studio itself. While your father was doing sound checks, you went to get yourself a glass of water from the kitchen. With the glass of water in your hand you made your way back to the recording studio. You turned around the corner and...

Shit..

You bumped into someone and dropped your glass which shattered immediately. "Oh my.. sorry" you mumbled, not bothering to see who it was. It was probably just another employee. You kneeled down to pick up the shattered pieces of glass when you heard a raspy voice speak up. "Oh dear, are you okay?" The voice spoke. Before you could look up a man kneeled down the way you had done to clean the floor, and his blue eyes stared deep into your soul.

Fucking hell..

It was Roger Taylor.

There you were, kneeled down on the floor with some pieces of broken glass in your hands, face to face with the famous blonde haired drummer. You were star struck. He began to pick up shards too, never taking his eyes off you.

"You're Roger Taylor." You managed to speak. Seriously!? Come on Y/N that was the most stupid thing you could possibly say! You thought.
The blonde smiled, "that's right" he chuckled at your shocked expression.
"Y/N what did you do?" You heard your father's low voice and your eyes shot up to your father who just walked out of the studio, into the hallway to see what had happened. The other three Queen members were standing right behind him. "God, you made a mess." He mumbled, clearly annoyed. "I'm sorry, mister Taylor. She can be clumsy at times." Your father said and you felt your cheeks heat up I'm embarrassment.
"Oh no, I bumped into her. It's not her fault." He smiled picking up the last few shards. Did he just take the blame onto himself? Damn..