Group Activity

Her dream was vivid in her mind..
Her voice rang among a crowd of men, each with their own specific quirks that made each of them uniquely attractive to her. All of the men were stripped to nothing, herself wearing a tight black shiny vinyl corset with obvious fresh cum stains and fishnet leggings with matching fishnet gloves and bright red heels, as for her makeup she was wearing heavy black eye shadow and eyeliner and bright red lipstick.
All of it was topped off with a policewoman hat made of faux leather.

The crowd of 7 men consisted of:
The creeper himself, a mess of many different creatures piled upon a human base. Dragon-like wings, horns like a devil, skin of a snake..
Her principle from highschool, a graying man who's on the heftier side who's a source of Ashley's unrequited love..
A news reporter from a popular news network, a balding man who's returned her feelings once in the past and is known somewhat across America..
Michael Myers, a fictional serial killer from a movie series named after Halloween..
Jason, another fictional serial killer from another popular movie franchise..
Darth vader, a super villain from an incredibly popular movie series..
Finally, an old priest from her former church..

"To all of you wonderful, insanely beautiful, sexy men that had captivated my hearts over the years, I have brought you here for one final meeting. Each one of you, one by one, will have sex with me. You will each have a turn. First we will each play a rather 'twisted' version of musical chairs." All of the men each glanced at each other, slowly their excitement started to build in tune with the blood in their crotch.

💖
All 7 of them sat on chairs that reflected their personalities, the creeper's chair looking like it was made of bones and gnarled flesh, the principal's chair being an armless office chair, the news reporter having a leather chair with a heart shaped seat, Michael having an old worn stool, Jason having a dark wooden chair with nails driven in random places in it, Darth Vader having a small shiny black throne that looked too uncomfortable to sit on, and the priest having a wooden chair with complex carvings topped with a cross.
The chairs also having built in butt plugs to stimulate their prostates. 
Each with a throbbing erection to call their own, the men spread their asses and sat down on the plugs, quivering in both ways.  Some of them were already leaking precum.

Ashley put on the song "Can-Can" and started circling them. They all were shaking their dicks with anticipation and excitement. The music stopped and ashley sat down on the man behind her, his penis burling into her as she let out a deep moan..

a strained voice piped up
"Feels nice, huh?" she turned around.. it was Matt Lauer, the news reporter.

"Oh fuck yes.." Ashley groaned.
She tightened her grip on him.

They continued thrusting into each other until Matt Lauer filled her to the brim. He slapped her hard on the ass, so hard that it left a clear red mark.

"Okay.. now all 6 of you line up for the next ga-"
she was cut off by Matt Lauer, "Not so fast pretty lady~" he smoothly whispered in her ear, still hard after ejaculating.
He forced her on her knees, though Ashley was much obliged to continue from there. Without a second thought she swallowed his length down to his balls with ease, using her tongue to whip the head of his dick, changing speed and tactics. He pulled out and thrusted hard back in, she could feel him in the back of her throat and she involuntarily gagged.
He continued thrusting her mouth and the other 6 watched, idly stroking themselves. She took his shaft out but still had the head in her lips, licking the tip gently and spinning her tongue around it. He grabbed her head and thrusted, she let her arms hang.
He blasted in her and she swallowed gratuitously. After taking a second to pant and regain her composure.
Ashley said to the rest
"Everyone! Line up for the next game now!"
Matt Lauer was fazing out of existence, but before he completely fazed out he said in a distant voice
"See you in three months.."
she felt butterflies.