Chapter 1

Erikas Pov
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, I get up off the floor and fold I the blankets I were on and put them under the girls bed. I walk over to their bed and wake them up then wake up the boys. The boys get ready in the bathroom and the girls get ready in the bedroom/living room, the boys wait for us girls to get done getting ready then they come out of the bathroom.

*skip to when they are ready*

E: okay guys we are running a bit late so you are going to have to eat breakfast at school, is that okay.

All: yeah

E: alright then let's go

We walk to school mainly me telling them that they don't have to be nervous and that they will make some friends. I drop them off at school and run across the street to mine as I'm running I bump into this girl.

E: oh my god I'm so sorry

T: what the hell

J: Tessa what's wrong

The girl who I'm guessing her name is Tessa smirked at me.

T: well we have some fresh meat Jake

J: well this year is going to be exciting.

C: what do you not speak?

E: um i...

A: here let me help you hi my name is

He looked at me expecting my name

E: oh uh e-Erika

A: okay, hi my name is Erika and I'm a ugly gross bitch.

I just walked away with tears forming in my eyes, I promised myself that I will never let anyone see me cry after my parents died. I went into a bathroom stall and cried and cried until the 1 minute warning bell so I wiped my eyes and walked to my first class.

(Btw this is what she is wearing)

I walked into class to see four people that had already ruined my day

I walked into class to see four people that had already ruined my day. I ignored them and walked to the teacher.

Teacher: hi you must be Erika

E: hi

Teacher: okay you can sit over there by Tessa, Jake, Chance, and Anthony..

I looked over and frowned

Teacher: can you guys raise your hands so Erika can find you.

They raise their hands and I walk over and I keep my eyes and head forward paying attention to the teacher.

J: Erika

E:....

T: Erika

A: Erika