Chapter 26

*Wednesday*

Erikas Pov
We are in the car on our way to the doctors appointment... Jake asked me the other day how will this affect my modeling career. And honestly I'm not really worried about that because there are pregnant models and they also do this thing for models where they will pay you even if you don't model for awhile if you support their brand and bring others attention to it.

J: Babe we are here.

E: *takes a deep breath* okay

*in doctors office*

Doctor: okay so lean back, I'm going to put this gel on your stomach and it is quite cold, to see how far along you are and to see the size of the baby.

E: okay

I looked over at Jake who was biting his nails waiting for something to pop up on the screen he would sneak a few looks at the doctor though.

Doctor: Erika is he the father?

E: yes

Doctor: name?

J: uh Jake

Doctor: well Jake you should know I've seen younger people than you come in here. If that helps you relax a little.

J: thank you

The doctor put the gel on my stomach

E: you weren't lying when you said it was going to be cold.

Jake was still biting his nails. So I moved his arm away from him.

E: stop biting your nails, that's actually really bad for you and it makes your hands look gross.

Jake held my hand while the doctor moved the wand around my stomach

Doctor: ah there it is, so this baby is about the size of a tennis ball, so I'm going to say about 2 weeks.

J: when does the morning sickness start?

Doctor: after about 2 weeks

J: okay so we are right on schedule.

Doctor: okay Erika I'm going to let you get all cleaned up and up guys are free to go.

I cleaned the gel off of my stomach and we left. Jake took me home and I started thinking about living situations.

E: I know it's a bit early to be talking about this but who will live where?

J: well it would be smarter if I moved with you because having a baby at my parents house wouldn't be good. First of all it would even be our baby because my mom would've taken over. And second we can't just leave your siblings here with Mack they need you and you need them so yeah.

E: so you're moving in.

J: yeah I guess so.

E: umm, we should tell M.A.C that I'm pregnant.

J: why now

E: because I hate lying to Mackenzie and I know you hate lying to Chanthony.

J: true, so I'll text them to come when school is over.

*after school*
I hear a knock on the door and open it to see M.A.C

E: hey guys, we need to talk

A: uh okay

They all sit down together across from me and Jake.

J: I'm moving in with Erika and Mackenzie.

M: what?!

E: just wait you'll see why

C: I'm getting anxious

E: okay so I'm pregnant...so yeah

C: this is so freaking cool. You can call me Uncle Frosty

A: you can call me Uncle Toner

M:...

C: ooh and we can call Jake Daddy Paul

J: okay I think that's enough

M: holy shit you're pregnant

E: yeah

J: listen Mack I know you don't want me to move in but Erika can't move in with me because of her siblings and my baby crazy mom.

M: if you mess up one time I will kill you

J: noted

Then Kade burst through the door

K: hallo

This is the one I'm nervous for. I haven't known Kade that long but ever since I thought me and Jakes relationship was a dare he has been really protective.

M: hey babe, you should come and sit down.

K: who threw a squad party and didn't invite me?

E: Kade I'm pregnant

I said it really fast just like ripping a bandaid off. When I said that I was pregnant Kades smile disappeared and the top was dead silent. Then he jumped up and threw Jake against a wall.

K: YOU GOT HER PREGNANT?!

J:...

K: ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID

E: Kade stop

He didn't stop and I got pissed really pissed.

E: KADE I SAID FUCKING STOP

The room went silent while I glared at Kade. They all knew I didn't mean it I just exploded unetintionally.