Chapter 21

Erikas
Jake looked at his dad and...

J: GET OUT!

G:..

J: GET THE FU-

P: language Jake

J: LEAVE NOW!!

Surprisingly he left and Pam followed yelling at him.

P: you dumbass!

J: I'm so sorry babe.

I didn't want to talk my head was in so much pain. Now I'm pissed. I got up and hugged Jake and dug my my head into his chest. He moved his hands in circles on my back, to relax me. I let a deep breath out.

E: I love you Jakey

J: I love you too Riky

I look up at Jake and we kiss just like every kiss sparks are everywhere. I deepen the kiss by putting my arms around his neck while he pulls me closer. Then I pulled back.

E: *out of breath* Jake we have to go to school.

J: *laughs* uh yeah we do...

E: *giggles*

J: oh um I have some clothes you left here awhile ago. Since you can't go home because we are already late to school.

Jake goes into his closet and grabs a pair of my jeans and his sweater. I get dressed, we eat breakfast, and head to school.

*at Jakes locker*
We are talking with the squad while Jakes arms were around my waist and his head snuggled into the crook of my neck.

M: Erika what the hell

E: what?!

Mackenzie pulled me aside to where no one could hear us

M: what the hell happened to your head.

E: what do you mean

M: here

Mackenzie showed me a picture of my cheek from when I smacked my head on the floor⬇

E: okay and what's the big deal

M: did Jake do this to you

E: oh my god seriously, *laughs* I was sleeping over at Jakes and his dad scared us then we fell off of the bed.

M: oh okay sorry

E: it's fine. Just being a good friend.

We walk back over to the squad and Jake slithered his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. And I winced in pain.

J: what's wrong

I turned around so he could see my face.

J: fuck

E: it's fine

J: no it's not. He knew that you were having trouble sleeping so he should've just left us alone and now your face has a bruise.

E: Jake I'm fine. I promise

Jake sighed and pulled me into a hug with my head dug into his chest and his head snuggled into the crook of my neck.

Chanthony&Mack: awwww

E:*muffled voice* shut up

We pulled back from the hug and smile at eachother.

A: awww

C: so fucking cute

M: my heart.

Me and Jake blush and then we all walk to class.

Sorry about the short chapters lately but I have been slowly running out of ideas but I know you guys really like this book so I'm trying to keep it going ILY to all the people who understand.