Chapter 3:

Well, after that mess, the trio continued to get you a cloak and a ring. "Ok, that'll do it, hm" Deidara said, turning his head to you. "T-thank you Deidara..." you stammered quietly, "yea, no problem. Anyways what did leader say for you to do?" Deidara replied, still watching you with his light blue eye. "He said I will be a maid, and part of your group." You said, keeping your eyes on the ground. "Do you have any other talents? Such as a kekkei genkai?" Sasori suddenly said, making you jump not knowing he was there. "U-um, well yes I do..." you replied to Sasori, eyes still on the floor. "Well, what does it do?" He questioned, "I can control people, and objects by looking at them... please don't tell everyone what I can do, people from my village are out to kill me. And if they know I have this power... who knows what they will do?" You say, slowly lifting your head to look at Sasori. "Show me. Do it to Deidara" he said, looking to his partner, "why me?!" He says slouching over, starting to pout. "D-don't worry Deidara... I won't hurt you." You say sorta smiling at him, "fine" he grunts, "look at me Deidara." You say, full body facing him. He turns to look at you, and suddenly, your eyes turn white, and deidara's turn black (like reanimation) he looks emotionless, and you make him walk over to Sasori, and give him a hug. "What are you doing? Idiot!" Sasori said, trying to get off him. You try and stifle a laugh, you snap Deidara out of your trance and puff out your cheeks. "What happened, what did I do?" Deidara said, looking at Sasori, which was giving him the death stare. At this point, you can't hold in your laughter, you burst out laughing, and the men stare at you. 'This is art'

Time skip because I'm tired
"Well, ___ I want you to meet our group, they are downstairs, I hope they don't scare you too much." Sasori said, turning to face you. "Am I the only girl here?" You say, palms starting to sweat, "yes, well, the only girl present that is. There's konan but she's not here right now, hm." Deidara replied, eyeing you carefully. 'That makes me feel better' "ok, lets go introduce you to them." Sasori said urging you on to follow him down the stairs. You walked down the stairs, each step making you feel insecure. 'What if they don't like me?' You reach the bottom, the two go in front of you and walk to the others, you're too scared to move, and sit on a step, hands in your lap. You can hear Deidara's loud, yet soothing voice "hey guys! This is our new member! ___!" He said, shouting. You facepalm, and stand up slowly. "Who are you?" A low, deep voice says, looking at you. 'It's the guy from before!' As you catch a glimpse of him, and you ran like hell. As fast as your legs could carry you up the stairs. "I asked you a question. You could at least respond to me..." he said again, pinning you to the wall. "G-get off of me!" You yell, looking into his eyes, yours turn white, and his turn black. You make him walk into the bathroom, and lock the door, you snap out of it and run back down to Deidara and Sasori, panting and a bit of tears welling in the corner of your eyes. "Hey, I'm ___ nice to meet you guys... you are?" You say, trying to cover your pants. "That's kisame, kakuzu, zetsu, Tobi, hidan, and ita- where's itachi?" Sasori says in the midst of pointing to each person. "I'm here." The voice says, you freeze, remembering that's the same person from upstairs. You whimper a little, this didn't go unnoticed by Deidara and Sasori, they figured that they'll ask you later on. "Well, hello again, I'll be your maid as you now know. Please tell me if you need anything, and it'll be my pleasure to make sure it gets done." You say, scanning the room full of people. "Well, I need my room cleaned." Itachi said staring daggers at you, your face changed from a small smile, to a slightly horrified look. "Hm.." you nod, following him up the stairs. "___" itachi says, stopping at a door, "yes?" You question him, hoping he doesn't hold grudges. "Where do you come from?" He says back to you. "Konoha" You say looking at his back, as if it was himself. "Did you know of a child? A child called Sasuke?" He says, hand turning the knob. "Yes, I knew him. But I don't think he liked me..." you say, now looking down, he doesn't respond. Just a subtle nod your way, he opens the door, "sorry for the mess. Tobi got in here." He said finally turning back to you. You now could see him, his dark hair, his tired face, the face saying 'I've been through some things' you eyed the room, 'how the hell did a person like Tobi do this!?' "Ok itachi, I will get to work on your room. My apologies if I take too long." You say, starting to clean clothing off the floor. "Take your time. no ones in a big rush anyways. We have a week off from missions." Itachi responds, looking at your crouched figure. "What clan are you from?" He asks, "the former Mioshi clan..." you respond, slowing your pace. "Former?" He asks, "yes, my clan was killed off, to them not being known that much nobody did much, or even recognized us. I have a brother who survived, or maybe even spared. I believe whoever killed my clan was in the clan itself. Due to us being powerful? Maybe, I don't have a reason to why anyone would do this..." you say, stopping what you're doing entirely. "Well, my clan was killed off too, by me..." you freeze, "w-why would you do that?" You say, not believing his words. "I prefer not to say. Now, please keep it down, I would like to rest now. After you're done, your teammates should show you your room. Good night ___." Itachi says. "Yes, sleep well itachi..." you respond quickly and quietly.

finally finished! This took me 2 hours to write! Sorry for errors again, and apologies if I spelled things wrong. I will try to update fast! This chapter has a total of 1094 words!