Chapter 2:Sadness/Regret

Butch POV

We made it at the hospital and the girls distranform in the bushes we are  surprised that who they are.

"So you girls are normal people"brick said "Yes we are only normal people and our real name are"bubbles said she stop. "Are what?"Boomer asked.

"My real name is Miyako Gotokuji" Miyako said. "And my real name is Momoko Akatsutsumi" Momoko said. "So what buttercup real name ?"I asked the girls let out of sight.Okay buttercup real name is Kaoru Matsubara. I was shocked that buttercup is kaoru I'm so stupid to do that to her.

Where's her room I asked Her room is in the 3 floor and number 298 miyako said I run to the 3 floor and search room 298. I found her room and enter it gently i see her in the bed she was laying on the bed sleeping peacefully and no movement.

Author POV

As soon butch enter kaoru room he sat beside her and grabs her hand that was cold he started crying on he hands he kiss her soft lips gently he regret what happened to her and said.

I love you don't leave me butch said if kaoru isn't this situation she said the same thing. Has the radio played a music butch cried more.

Song: Sad Song By:We Are The Kings

"Kaoru please wake up I'm sorry what I did to you please wake up"

To The Reds

Brick POV

"Momoko are you sure butch have to visit kaoru I know he hurt her a lot" I said to her because I'm not sure if they should "Yes brick I'm sure and I know butch love kaoru and I'm sure that he didn't mean to do it so don't worry" she said with a smile I blush a bit "So were do you want to eat".

"How about Alley Cafe they everyone said that their food their is delicious" "Okay sounds good" Momoko said.We walked to the Alley Cafe and we eat.

Miyako POV

"Miyako are you okay?" Asked boomer "yea I'm fine boomer" miya said with a smile I blush how she's so cute " want to go to the carnival.

(A/N I finally finished it YAY I know is been awhile now and sorry but this is the shortest story I ever did sorry again i will update soon)

-❤️️Kory Out ❤️️-