one: bottom

It has been weeks since Yoongi adopted Jimin.

The two have been very close, like so close that they have sex whenever Yoongi is stressed out.

Jimin was very new to the birds and the bees thing, thanks to Yoongi who is very experienced thought him what it is and stuff that parent's doesn't want young kids like you knowing.

Yoongi was currently in the kitchen, making dinner for the two. The smell of food made him very happy, just like this lazy author.

After he finished, he placed the food in the plates and started wondering where the younger is.

He yelled the younger's name but alas there was no answer.

He started getting worried so he went and looked for the younger in the bathroom, he wasn't there, he looked outside the window if the younger was outside probably watering the flowers or something, but no.

He only had one place to look for him, their bedroom.

It was actually Yoongi's room, since they only had one room they just shared one bed, and well things often happen when Yoongi is drunk and Jimin is sleeping next to him.

God i hope i could tell you the details, but alas this author is lazy.

He went upstairs and stopped when he heard noises coming from inside the room.

"Y-Yoongi hyung, A-Ah~" Something hit him and finally knew what the younger was doing, he listened to it for a while and smirked.

He thought the boy very WELL.

The things the younger would say made Yoongi turned on, his pants were hiding the huge boner that the older had.

He finally thought it was time for him to knock, and so he did.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, KNOCK ON MY DOOR~ (Okay I'll stop.)

Suddenly the door opened to see a naked Jimin, fingering himself and lookin' like a messy snack.

Yoongi gulped and bit his lip and starred at the younger.

The younger turned red and stopped what he was doing, the older obviously didn't like that he stopped, he frowned.

"Why'd you stop?" The older furrowed his eyebrow and had  a  sad face, pouting and crossing. The younger's face was 50 shades of red.

Yoongi went closer to the younger and kissed his lips roughly, the younger moaned at the feeling of his master's lip contacting with his own.

The two kissed for a while until the kiss got a bit, wild.

"M-Master.." Jimin spoke and pulled away from the older, breathing heavily.

Yoongi got annoyed, "What?" He said, sounding like he really enjoying that the other pulled away.

The younger blushed and hesitated for a bit, "M-Master, can i top for today?"

A/N: Be ready for some smut once i update ;)
Also @-babyyoongi you are very welcome that i made your Yoongi bottom dreams come true :)