sad ending pt.1

OKAY Before you start reading this shitty chapter, this is the sad ending. If you don't like sad endings, well you have to wait for the happy ending lmao, also this is kinda sad? cause like yea..

---

It's been more than a 1 year now and Jimin hadn't woken up yet, Yoongi was starting to lose hope.

He'd visit the younger whenever he didn't have work.

Yoongi had a new job already, he'd become a music producer and would always tell people that his lover was always the one that motivated him to write music.

And people would always be curious who his lover is since he didn't tell anyone who.

His friends are also in the successful life.

Jin became the host of a cooking show, Namjoon and Yoongi work together, Taehyung is now an actor and a model, Jungkook was a singer and would often have duets with Taehyung, and as for Hoseok, he was also a rapper and is now married off to some female actor.

Namjoon and Jin also got married a year ago and adopted two kids, that made their success even more successful.

As for Jungkook and Taehyung, they're still in the boyfriend zone but Jungkook was planning on asking Taehyung to marry him, not sure when though.

And for Yoongi well, his still waiting for his lover to wake up.

He'd tell himself that Jimin would wake up, and that Jimin would look at him and touch him the way he used to, and that he could finally kiss the younger.

Yoongi would often drink and write songs about Jimin, sometimes he'd even fall asleep in his studio because of how drunk he was.

He just wanted the younger again.

Why did Jimin do that?

He knew that it was his fault for not telling the younger anything, he knew that Jimin was sensitive and doesn't like it when he was being left alone without anyone telling him the reason.

Why was their fate like this?

He'd often go out of house and shout outside the streets or cry.

People would always see him and get worried or just never mind him, Yoongi was always like that anyway.

Him and his friends didn't talk much anymore since Yoongi didn't like talking to anyone.

He'd talk to Namjoon and Jin since Namjoon works with him and Jin and Namjoon are married.

They would often bring the kids and Yoongi really loved them.

He would cry in the inside but he really do love the kids.

Sometimes Yoongi would imagine him and Jimin having a family of their own too.

So that's where Yoongi thought of an idea.

He thought of adopting a child, and he really did, two kids to be exact.

"A-Are you Suga?" A short boy asked and Yoongi nodded.

He looked just like Yoongi.

"Woah you're really that cool rapper!" The other boy said and smiling excitedly when he saw the older.

The other looked like Jimin.

He smiled and held the two younger's hands, "What's your name." He asked softly.

"I-I'm Lee Jihoon and that's my friend BamBam." The short boy said.

Yoongi chuckled, "You don't have to be nervous, I'm your new dad."

The two boys looked at each other then to Yoongi and smiled.

and this is how Yoongi  found his new happiness...

---

THEY ARE SO FUCKING CUTE LIKE OMG-

Also I didn't use BamBam's real name because, well... I didn't know how to spell it and like i know ya'll are gonna say, "THEN GOOGLE IT." But like I'm a lazy person.

So like yeah i apologize for that.