seven: friend

Jimin rushed downstiars, almost tripping when he saw a well dressed Yoongi, his messy but clean hair, those pants that hugged the right places of his thighs nicely, he also wore the sweater the younger has gave to him.

It was like he saw an angel but a devil at the same time.

Yoongi smiled when he saw the younger.

He had promised him that he could go outside when he liked but he has to ask first.

Jimin smiled back and walked to the older, his smile still staying on his face and his eyes was full of love.

Yoongi held Jimin's hands and opened the door then walking out, going to the car.

"Where do you wanna go?" Yoongi asked softly.

Jimin thought for a second and his eyes lit up, "Can we go to Taetae's place?" Jimin asked with his pitched voice, almost sounding like a cute child.

Jimin smiled even wider if possible when Yoongi nodded.

He missed his best friend so much, the last place they were together were at the adoption center.

Or that's what Jimin thinks it's called.

As Yoongi drove down the street of where his best friend lived, he couldn't keep his eyes on the road but on the younger.

He just loved him so much and admired the younger.

Or does he really love him?

Jimin smiled brightly and played with the hem of his shirt.

Again Yoongi couldn't concentrate, "Stop being cute." Yoongi said making Jimin blush.

He didn't notice that the older was looking at him being excited and childish.

"S-Sorry.." Jimin stuttered which made Yoongi even more soft.

He loved everything about Jimin, his cute smile, his beautiful eyes, his personality and actions, his cute mochi face, the way his eyes form when he smiles, his laugh, everything.

But, why does he feel like he doesn't belong to Jimin.

Everyday he would question himself.

Why was he still with the younger when he knows that he'll hurt the precious boy anyway, he would always blame himself whenever Jimin wasn't feeling good or would always be sad and hurt.

He doesn't deserve him, he doesn't deserve anyone.

He got back on the road when Jimin started screaming happily, "Hyung, It's there, TaeTae's place!" Jimin smiled happily.

Yoongi parked near TaeTae's place and Jimin couldn't help but smile even wider, if possible.

Yoongi hoped out of the car and went to the side to open the other door where Jimin was sitting.

Jimin blushed and muttered a thank you then walking to the house of his best friend.

Muttering an "Amazing.." as he looked at the big house he was looking at, It's been years since he'd seen this house.

Yoongi would always let Jimin go to Jimin's best friend house back then.

And now well, his still trying not to control the younger more.

Jimin happily walked on Taehyung's front door and knocked.

The door flung open to reveal a tall and muscular man with brown hair and dark brown eyes.

A confused look made it's way on Jungkook's face when he saw the short male and thought it would be the mail man.

Then that's where he remembered the short male and the black haired other dude.

Taehyung came out of no where running to Jimin, "Chimchim!" He hugged Jimin tightly and smiled, showing his boxy smile.

Jimin giggled at his best friend's actions and hugged him too.

"Let's watch a movie inside!" Taehyung excited said and grabbed his best friend's hand, dragging him inside the house.

Leaving Jungkook and Yoongi just starring at each other awkwardly.

"Uh.. I'll leave and just pick Jimin up later.." Yoongi awkwardly said and turning around when Jungkook called his name.

"Hyung, you can watch with us if you'd like, let's not make thing more awkward like last time." Jungkook awkwardly laughed and Yoongi just turned to him again with a cold look.

"Fine and don't bring our break up again, we talked about this." Yoongi said, crossing his arms and walking pass Jungkook, bumping his shoulder on the younger.

Jungkook just sighed.

"Seems like my plans for tonight is ruined, I'm gonna have to hide my condoms."

-

Am i making you confused yet? ;)