nine: accident

It was raining.

It felt like Jimin's tears were the one's that was raining.

Yoongi hadn't come back yet.

He promised himself not to cry but he just couldn't help himself, crying is the best way to relieve him.

He missed the older, he missed him.

Jimin got out of bed and ran down stair's.

He finally thought of looking for the older, and he wont stop until he finds him.

He opened the door of the house and walked out, closing it again.

The rain was getting heavier, he didn't wear a coat and was just on his pajama's

He wasn't wearing any shoe's.

He was completely broken.

It's been more than a minute since Jimin was running.

He ran fast as the rain hit his back, there he found himself running to a sidewalk.

He ran to the side and there, he was hit.

Hit by a car.

The driver of the car suddenly opened the door of his car and panicking, he didn't know what to do.

 He saw the person he bumped and felt his heart broken.

Jimin was bleeding, he looked small.

The person grabbed his phone and dialed an ambulance.

Not too long the ambulance came in and took Jimin to the hospital.

Oh how sad that Yoongi was just actually buying them food.

Yoongi parked his car in front of the house and hoped out.

Running to the front door because of the rain and opening it, the door wasn't locked.

He walked inside his house, silence.

It was complete silence.

There he started getting worried, he put the food on a table and rushed to his room.

No one, no Jimin.

Then he walked to Jimin's room, no one.

No one was in the house, there he was getting worried.

He walked downstairs and heard his phone ringing.

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and answered it, "Hello who is this?" Yoongi asked with a worried tone.

"Yes hello is this Park Jimin's guardian?" A not so familiar female voice asked and there Yoongi was really worried.

"Yes I am." He had no idea what happened to Jimin and he felt bad for leaving him alone in the house without telling him that he was buying food for them.

"Sir, Park Jimin was hit by a car." There Yoongi's heart was shattered and ached.

He felt like crying, but he shouldn't.

"O-Oh, I'll come there." Yoongi then hang up and walked out of the door, locking and closing it.

He ran to his car and drived to hospital where Jimin might be at.

He made it to the hospital and he ran inside.

He went to the counter, "Park Jimin's room?" He asked to one of the female workers there.

The woman checked, "Room 204 upstairs." And there Yoongi bowed and ran to the stairs and running to Jimin's room.

Yoongi was finally there.

He opened the door and felt his heart break.

It was Jimin, with tubes around him and bandages to his head.

He walked closer when a doctor came in, "Oh are you Park Jimin's guardian?" Yoongi shook his head.

"No, I'm his fiancé." Yoongi said.

The doctor was a bit shocked but didn't say anything and just nodded slowly. 

Yoongi held Jimin's cold and small hands, "What happened to him?" Yoongi asked.

"He got hit by a car and was running in the rain, there might be a slight possibility that his not gonna wake up.."

Yoongi smirked, "You were looking for me in the rain?" His smirk faded and his tears were falling, "Idiot, why did you do this?" His tears were falling even faster.

The doctor left them.

Yoongi just stood there, holding his lover's hand, crying his eyes out and holding his shattered hand.

"Please wake up.."

---

This was confusing, i know.