eight: sleep

After Taehyung and Jimin's play date at Taehyung's house.

Yoongi and Jimin went home and went to sleep after showering and putting on some comfy clothes.

Jimin slept at Yoongi's room, sleeping soundly.

As for Yoongi, he hadn't slept at all.

He was thinking too much again.

He sighed and got off of bed, going to his closet, picking some clothes and changing into it.

He opened the door and looked at his the sleeping Jimin, he smiled and walked out.

Going downstairs and going outside.

It had already turned 3 AM.

He walked down the cold streets and breathing in the fresh air.

He went to a convenient store and was welcomed by his friend and his boyfriend, Jin and Namjoon.

"Oh Yoongi, why are you here early in the morning?" Jin asked.

Yoongi just shrugged and went to the ramen isle.

Grabbing one normal ramen and went to the counter, "Can you heat this up? I'm eating it here." Yoongi said and Namjoon heated the ramen up.

Yoongi sat on one of the chair that was next to the window.

Namjoon came in and put his ramen on the table, "Why aren't you sleeping next to Jimin, you can't sleep again?"

Yoongi nodded and grabbed some chopsticks and eating his ramen.

Namjoon sat next to Yoongi, "Listen, If you really love Jimin then you would do anything for him, stop being depressed and shit and think more positive." Namjoon said and flicking Yoongi's head.

"You little shit-" 

Yoongi was interrupted by Jin, "No cursing you shit, not when It's Namjoonie."

Yoongi just scoffed, he watched as Jin walked to Namjoon and kissing the shit out of him.

Sometimes Yoongi would admire the two.

Why? Well their together.

They argue sometimes, they don't agree with one another sometimes, sometimes Jin would hit him, but their still together, 5 years and their still together.

He wanted to know how.

Even if bad things happen to them, they fix it by being together and loving each other.

Yoongi wanted that, he wanted to have a relationship like the two.

He wanted to feel comfortable and loved with the younger, if that make sense.

He stood up and Jin nagged cause he didn't finish his ramen.

He walked out the store and down the cold and dark streets again.

Going home.

When he was finally home he saw the younger on the door steps, sitting and crying.

He rushed to him and he felt his heart ache.

"Jimin.." He said and hugged the younger tightly, "I'm sorry for leaving without telling you."

Jimin's tears were flowing slowly when he felt the older's touch.

"H-Hyung-" Jimin was interrupted by Yoongi who grabbed his wrist, dragging  him inside their house and to Yoongi's room.

He lightly pushed Jimin in bed and hugged him tightly, closing his eyes and feeling the younger's warmth.

"Hyung what're you doing?" Jimin was blushing

Yoongi smiled, "Don't cry because of me, It hurts to see you like that." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear and kissing his forehead.

Jimin sniffed, he felt like crying, he felt happy.

He hugged the older and closed his eyes, he wanted to sleep, sleep with the older next to him.

Yoongi did the same and the both fell asleep.

-