Tip Three

(author's note: I'll probably do these little "look at yourself" or "do this" stuff at the beginning of each tip. I hope you enjoy! Oh and please leave feedback on whether or not you like it. Thanks for reading!)

Tip #3: Smile

People always say smiling and laughing is the best medicine. Well guess what, they're right.

I have a challenge for you; every morning when you wake up, smile. Even if you're tired or had a bad night, still, put a big smile on your face. I promise you, it will make you feel 100% better. Don't believe me? Well try it yourself, and prove me wrong. Think this is just a bunch of hocus-pocus a kid is telling you? It is. This may not be "scientifically proven," but according to a person who has done it almost their whole life, it works. That is my challenge for you.

If you think your smile is unappealing to the eye, it may or may not be. Ignore what other people think about what you look like. Your smile only matters to you and how it makes you feel on the inside. A smile is the most beautiful thing anyone could ever wear. You don't need makeup or expensive clothes. You just need your smile and you're all good to go. Just smile, it looks beautiful on you no doubt.

Another thing you should do more than fifty times a day is laugh. And again another thing that is most likely not true is that laughing makes you live longer. Even I doubt that, but that doesn't mean you laughing won't make your days seem longer and filled with endless happiness.

If your grandpa tells you the same story over and over about your dad and uncle, laugh about the stories and your grandfather's bad memory. When your aunt can do cooler things than you with a soccer ball, don't get mad, just laugh and further embarrass yourself. If there's a group of crying girls sitting behind you at The Fault in Our Stars, don't get annoyed at them, smile because you know they're enjoying the movie just like you are.

Your life is filled with annoying people and things that could anger you at any moment, but don't let them. Laugh or smile about them. Your life is too short to get annoyed at stupid little things like loud people or barking dogs. Smile about everything in your life because life is a beautiful thing. It may be a bad day, but it's not a bad life.❤️