Hoodie x Reader

Hoodie x Reader

NO WAY would you play that god damn game. "7 minutes in heaven," was your worst fear.  You shook your head as the guys tried to get you to play. Jeff jabbed your arm with his fist and pulled you over. You "owed" instantly as you reached into the hat. 

Your hand ran over a smooth, square object that had a couple buttons. You pulled it out and a hand grasped the item. As your hands intertwined, you blushed lightly and handed him the camera. He smiled behind his mask -which you didn't know was actually a smirk- and he dragged you into the closet. 

"Hey..."

Your voice echoed through the room and it made you feel awkward. His lips pressed against yours softly, his mask falling out of his hands as your hair was replaced in them. He tugged on your hair as his tongue ran across your bottom lip. 

-Damn he was rough...-

"Agh...Hoodie..."

Your moans were louder then expected and loud cheers for hoodie were heard through the wooden door. Before you both separated, the door swung open with an angry masky. Hoodie nearly drained of color, but you stepped in front of him, -allowing him time to put on his mask- and defended him.

"No, No, No, bad Tim. Don't hurt Hoodie..."

Masky smirked and picked you up, running off with you.

~

Masky smirked as he locked everything up, barricading the doors and windows. Masky laughed darkly as he ripped your shirt off -him already being naked- and attacked your neck with his teeth, claiming you as his. You whimpered as he shoved his hand down your pants. You were wet, but not from him. Hoodie had you all worked up, but Masky took advantage of this.

Instead of taking your pants off fully, he got in between and rubbed himself against you. You whimpered again, calling out for Hoodie. Masky covered your mouth but Hoodie kicked down the door and punched Masky and grabbed you -naked,- and ran to his room. 

His room had many doors and he pushed you and himself into the small closet. He smiled as his mask was left on the floor. He slammed you against the wall as his lips crammed against yours, lust coming off him in tsunami waves. You ripped off his pants and fangirled inside over his size. He pressed himself against you, before entering your womb. 

Crying out in pain only fueled his lust, his hips moving against you. He slowly sped up till he couldn't go harder anymore. Your loud moans filled the house, which made every guy go quiet. You blushed darkly as hoodie came in you.

Hoodie had a red line across his face as he pulled out and laid next to you.

"That was your reward for saving me... right?"

Hoodie only shook his head and pounced on you, a sticky note in his mouth:

'No, there is way more where that came from. prepare yourself for a real beast!'