Eyeless Jack x Reader

EJ x reader

You and Eyeless were always together. Inseparable, expect when the idiot BEN came around. He stole you right from him and flirted so dirtily with you. How distasteful!

~

When Splendor called that it was time to play "7 minutes in heaven," you nearly drained of color. Your cheeks had a light blush as you thought of getting Eyeless Jack. Oh how that would be heavenly. You didnt notice the hat in front of your face, in which you regained your 'head' and picked out a metal object. It was sharp, and all of a sudden you knew you had picked your all time favorite... EJ...

You and Eyeless took hands as you entered the closet. Little did you know, Eyeless asked for the door to be locked and for some extra time. (Hehe!) Eyeless leaned over, pressing his lips to yours without any delay. He shoved your body against the wall and straddled against your body. Man, you were in fucking heaven. He slowly chuckled, his mask falling to the floor with a gentle 'thud.' You blushed pink as he lifted your legs around him, his hips roughly bucking, his privates against yours.

You were wet, and letting out moans only helped Eyeless's roughness rise. He shredded off your shirt easily. Taking your shorts by the hem, he cut them off with his scalpel which also cut your panties and a little skin. His head slid down as he licked your wet lips, a huge moan as a reward. Jeff and BEN were like animals, "GET SOME YOU GRAY ALIEN!" You only smiled slightly, moaning louder as his tongue slid into your canal. Since you were wet, it was easy for him to lick around, causing you to grip his hair and moan his name loudly. 

His member got extremely hard as you declothed him like a rabid raccoon. He growled in reassurance as he pinned you, letting you know who was boss. He rubbed himself against you, nibbling your ear. 

"Blow Me...." he growled aggressively into your ear before he grabbed your hair. 

"Now!"

You nodded, obeying and letting his member into your mouth. You didnt even move, since he was thrusting himself right down your throat. Nearly choking as he released, you swallowed it all. Salty, but sweet as well.

-Knock Knock- "Come on you two~" BEN smirked as he cooed through the door. 

You both nearly had anything on when he slammed open the door. You were shirtless and all the guys blushed. You covered yourself, but BEN being there, he slid his tunic over you. For once, he was nice. Eyeless didnt approve, which he dragged both BEN and you upstairs. 

"Take your shit back," eyeless growled as he threw the tunic in BEN's face. BEN punched Eyeless and walked out, slamming the door.

You didnt know what to expect, thoughts clouding up your mind. Before you could think of anything anymore, Eyeless jammed himself into you. You screamed loudly, but Eyeless shut you up with a make out kiss.

As he got rougher with every thrust, you moaned his name louder until your voice was starting to go. Eyeless only smirked, pulling out after letting his seed in your womb. God dammit, you knew you pregnant. Oh well, a killer kid is what you'll have. But you were nervous on how they would turn out to be. You hoped it looked like Eyeless, since he was the hottest guy EVER!

~~~