Laughing Jack x Reader

Oh no... No please... -Ben drags you over cuz y'know hes a dick... a hot badass dick...- 

------

"Oh my, please pick an item..." Splendorman asks you, a big smile on his face.

As your hand slid into the hat you felt sharp things, weird gooey substances, and hard things. You pulled out something that felt like saran wrap.

"C-Candy?" Your words stuttered accidently as you stood there, observing the object before a black hand took it from you. 

"Mineeee!~" Laughing Jack jumped up and down as he dragged you into the closet.

"7 minutes guys!" Splendorman shut the door and left you guys in udder darkness.

---------

He started laughing as his hands trailed up and down your body, squeezing your breasts freely as you sucked on a hard candy.

"Good (y/n)~ Hehehhe~"  His lips went against yours as his hips bucked into yours, clearly he was having fun and wanted more.

You let out small moans, hypnotized as you tasted candy every second that you kissed him. God he tasted so fucking good!

"L-L-Laughing Jack..." You stuttered as you were pressed against the wall firmly, him kissing down your neck. 

"Yes my deary?" his eyes looked into yours as you talked.

"I-I want you.... all of you..."

----------

Before the closet opened, you both were gone. For all they knew you could've been gone from the start.

You looked down and noticed you were naked and collared to a bed. You were certianly not a god damn dog. As soon as you saw your love and his long, large, and throbbing member you whined and pulled on your restraints to have him.

He shoved you back against the soft matress and entered you with lust, no words, just lust.

You moaned and dug your hands into the sheet. God did he feel amazing but thats not the thing you remembered form that night. All you remembered was:

"Scream my name... or else."