Take Me With You: Chapter 3

*Calum's P.O.V.*

I finished drinking and threw the plastic bottle away. Soon I returned to y/n who had fallen asleep. I chuckled and squatted down to eye level. Her face was some what squished against the couch cushion, even then, I'd never seen someone so adorable. Then the smile on my face began to fade. I brushed the strands of hair that were covering her face, behind her ear. I wanted to tell her that I wouldn't ever hurt her. That I'd never make her feel worthless. I would give her the world, because she deserves to be treated right.. But no words formed in my head that could explain it well enough so I just kissed her forehead and let everything spill out..

"Ever since the day that we met, I couldn't get you out of my head. There's just something about you and.. I'm in love with you y/n.. "

~*~ Present Day ~*~

Your P.O.V.

I finally gave up looking in my room after grunting in frustration endlessly. I went downstairs hoping Calum knew where my shoes were. As I walked down I could hear the ending of their conversation.

"You have to Calum!" A voice in which I'm guessing was Michael's.

"And don't wait until we leave again just so you don't have to go through with it." Ashton said sternly.

"Okay. Okay.. I'll tell her before we go back on tour." Calum's voice agreed.

Wait.. What.. What's he telling me? Why can't he tell me now?

I slowed my steps on the stairs to think about what it could be. Only the negative thoughts clouded my mind.

Is Calum breaking up with me?

A tear fell down my face, but I wiped it a way quickly as I took a deep breath, and continued to the four guys.

"Hey guys!" I said through a fake smile

The three cooed hello's and good morning's. Calum shot up quickly almost as if he was afraid I'd heard what they were speaking about. That he was breaking up with me.

"Hey Cal, have you seen my black converse anywhere?" I was hoping that a harsh tone wasn't escaping my lips, but the look on his face showed confusion.

Why is he confused. He's the one who's breaking up with me.. What did I do wrong.. Everything was going so well this morning.. Maybe he just wanted a one last time before he left...

I scoffed at the thought right before Calum handed me my shoes. Looking at me with the kindest of smiles. I would've melted if it weren't for the thought on my head. His smile dissipated in disappointment.

Yeah. You and I both, bub. What the hell is his problem? First he talks about breaking up with me with all the guys, then acts like he loves me again..

I paused as I was tying the laces of my shoes.

He's never told me he loved me.. A few of the occasional "love you's", but that's something all couples do......

He's never said he's in love with me.

They're two different things. With "love you", it's like a guy saying I love you during sex, they're just saying it to say it.

With "I'm in love with you", means he's really in love with you.

"Are we ready to go get some food?" Ashton yelled. Soon the sound of cheers echoed out the door as I got my keys.