intro

hi guys. HAHAHAHH wnk isn't even finished yet i know but shut up im stressed from trying to finish it and this book is my stress reliever from wnk just like how samuel was jihoon's stress reliever until i made them fall in love n shit HAHAH.

winkun fanfic is still coming, but i wanted to increase the amount of uhm yukhei x kim sohyun shippers HAHAHA this is chandara 3.0 shush shush everybody. don't worry there's only 6 chaps so this won't take much of time. errbody chill.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Prologue
One: The Stranger Zone
Two: The Acquaintance Zone
Three: The Friend Zone
Four: The Best Friend Zone
Five: The Uncertainty Zone
Six: The Danger Zone

⚠PLOT⚠

There are certain levels of closeness one can achieve with a certain person:

1.) The Stranger Zone
2.) The Acquaintance Zone
3.) THE FRIEND ZONE
4.) The Best Friend Zone
5.) The Uncertainty Zone
6.) The Danger Zone

Once you've stepped into a danger zone, there's no going back.

It's your choice where to go: is it left, or right?

Sohyun has always been a girl who never considered herself one to become attached to a certain person. All she knew that she had to do was: study, get a scholarship to a good college, avoid any danger zones no matter what, then get the fuck out.

Until one day her walls are accidentally broken by the one and only loud and annoying frat guy she knew to be: Wong Yukhei. Xuxi. Lucas. The boy with many names. The boy with many faces.

The boy who pushed her into his danger zone against her own will.

Once someone steps into your danger zone, you are at a high risk of being pushed into their danger zone as well.

That's why at any risk, you must learn to control your feelings.

If not, you might remain in a state of danger forever.

⚠CAST⚠

no character descriptions i just wanted to share how they're supposed to look like in this fic lol

Kim Sohyun as herself

Wong Yukhei as himself

⚠OST

jonas blue - perfect strangers
extreme - more than words
adventure time - slow dance with you
daniela andrade - la vie en rose
lany - like you lots

FINAL THOUGHTS

i wrote this story last night in boredom as i was having writer's block for wnk. and when i read it again i was like idubbbz voice heyyy this is pretty good. so i was like: wHy nOt pUbLiSh It?! idk guys, I've been so stressed trying to finish wnk because im having a major writer's block and i know what to write i just don't know how to make it make sense ;-; so i wrote this to take a small break lol. i will be finishing wnk very soon but since i am literally devoid of ideas at the moment, have this story i wrote in a really short notice lmao.