BEING W EDDIE :)

a/n: sorry im making more of these bc theyre so cute.

-being clingy but like the cute kind of clingy. will always be holding hands w you when youre together and invites you everywhere. hed be sad when you cant spend time together and get jealous a bit easily when you talk to other guys.

-not really being able to actually kiss him. although he wishes he could, his horrible fear of germs just wont let him. hed try it, and get really into it. long story short now its his favourite thing ever.

-going to the ice cream parlour for cute dates with him all the time. its where your first date was, so its a pretty special place for you and eddie.

-am i the only one who thinks that eddie has bad anxiety? i feel like youd have to comfort him and hes have to comfort you. (if you have anxiety like me.) he might be a bit okay, because he know you have it too, so he knows you probably feel the same way.

-being so perfect for each other wow. you rarely fight, only when its over something very important. you might have small arguments here and there but they only last for about 5-10 minutes and then youre up in each others arms again.

-him getting so flustered when you swim at the quarry together. youd usually go alone, avoiding having richie there. eddie hated it when riche flirted with you. he also wanted to be the only one to see you in a bikini. wow hes so cute bye.

-helping each other stand up to bowers, and even possibly beating the shit out of him once or twice.

-whenever he had fights w his mom hed always come over and cuddle with you, because he felt safer at your house. hed climb up the ladder you had set there, so even if you were sleeping he could easily open your window and crawl into your bed.

-the losers thought you guys were great for each other. even though richie would make snide comments about the relationship, and often hit on you, he was still happy that little wheezy found someone.