Chapter 5 [Thoughts]

After getting off the boat, they walked in a forest. Naruto was trying to be a show off after being humiliated earlier, so he randomly threw a kunai which happened to hit a snow white bunny. A snow white bunny? Now, now, now, this is going to get interesting. Suddenly, a sword flew at Tazuna. It barely missed, hitting a tree beside him.

"Well, well, if it isn't Zabuza Momoichi. Rogue ninja from the hidden mist." Kakashi claimed, raising his defence.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan, did I get it right? Well, too bad for you, you'll have to hand over the old man."

"Zabuza, you've gone down to working for a guy like Gato? Are you serious? Never though I'd see you being so pathetic!" Itsuko laughed, walking over to the rogue, putting a hand on his shoulder. The team starred at her as if I was insane, talking to a criminal in such tone was like asking to be killed.

"Itsuko? I never thought I'd meet you here with a bunch of brats." He replied with a grin stuck onto his face.
Kakashi tilted up his forehead-protector, exposing his sharingan. "Now quick, manji formation! Protect the bridge builder. Stay out of this fight. I taught you teamwork and now's the time to use it." Kakashi ordered them. Itsuko and Zabuza were the only calm ones joking around.

Naruto tried to join Kakashi but only got yelled at. "Naruto, get back. This man is way off your league."

"Ah, looks like I get to see the Sharingan in action, what an honor." Zabuza said.

"Have you not seen enough? Stop being pathetic." Itsuko yawned once more. "By the way, where's Haku?"

"Everyone keeps saying sharingan, sharingan. Would someone please tell me what Sharingan is?" Naruto burst out, preventing Zabuza from answering my question.

"Sharingan, a power that resides in the eye. The user of this visual jutsu, can instantly see and comprehend any genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu and reflect back to the attacker. However there's much more to the Sharingan than that." Sasuke answered, sounding rather professional.

"You got it right boy, however the Sharingan can also analyze the opponent's attack and copy it to the smallest detail." Zabuza added on.

"Itsuko sensei! You're not going to help Kakashi sensei?" Sakura yelled at me with a slight furiousity mixed inside the question as she saw me slacking, sitting on a tree.

Itsuko thought nothing of her question. What kind of question was that? She doesn't need to make her move yet. Kakashi isn't a genin.

Not very long after the fight between Kakashi and Zabuza had begun, Kakashi got trapped inside Zabuza's water prison and was unable to move. Zabuza took advantage of that and sent a shadow clone after Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. He planned on taking Tazuna after getting rid of the genins.

He thought he knew Itsuko well, that she would not make her move and waste her energy on these petty business, naturally not calculating her into his plan.

"Go! Run! It's a clone, it can't be left too far from its original." Kakashi yelled to the rest of team 7. It was to be expected that they would run off, leaving Kakashi behind but that didn't happen. They remained and Naruto worked with Sasuke and saved Kakashi. They weren't passed by Kakashi for nothing. That was why Itsuko had told Kakashi, this was no ordinary team.

Kakashi was freed and he started to copy every move Zabuza was making. Using his sharingan, analyzing Zabuza's each and every hand sign, movement and jutsu, copying them. He even copied Zabuza's Water release: great waterfall technique before Zabuza could use it and shot it at him. With that Kakashi managed to defeat Zabuza.

Zabuza left weakened, Kakashi went to him, ready to finish him off but before he could do so, Haku appeared disguise as a Hunter-nin, and threw needles at Zabuza, taking him away after having Kakashi made sure he was dead.