Chapter 29 [Late Night Talk]

Itsuko POV

"I really don't need these." Yuki said, reaching her hands out which were holding an envelope.

"Just take it I have extra!" I said, pushing the envelope back into her arms before leaping out from the window, landing on a roof of a shorter house nearby.

The envelope contained some money I got for her but she just wouldn't take it. I tried tricking her into taking it but she just wouldn't. She's pretty stubborn.

I leaped from roof to roof, heading towards the main gate. I was already slightly late, I promised to train with them today. They wanted to train outside konoha, somewhere in the forest. Kakashi wasn't coming along since Lady Tsunade assigned him to an emergency mission. I heard they were now Team Kakashi.

"Itsuko sensei! You're late!" Sakura screamed, throwing a fist at me. I titled my body side ways, causing her to miss, punching the ground, cracking it slightly.

'I can't afford getting hit, not by one of those punches.' I thought, giggling at Sakura's reaction when she missed.

"Alright! Lets get going!" Naruto said excitedly, sending his fist into the air.

"It's not your first time heading out of the village, Naruto. Why're you so excited?" Sakura looked at him oddly.

"I don't know." Naruto replied honestly as we started walking. He was whistling all the way, anyone could tell he was happy. I wouldn't blame him for being happy being able to leave, after what he went through. I completely understand.

It didn't take long before we arrived at where we wanted to train. It was beside a waterfall, at the same time, beside the forest.

"Let's get started. You two are already quite strong yourself, but now we want to work on your jutsus. Can you use them when you're soaked in water? Will it be an obstruction?" I said, smirking as I stepped into the fast flowing water fall.

I made the hand signs as quick as I could. "Fire Style: FireBall Jutsu!"

A large fireball came out as usual despite me being in water. It didn't get extinguished by the water, instead the water evaporated for awhile.

Naruto and Sakura stared wide-eyed, not believing what just happened. After all, fire style was weak to water style. The fire style needs to be really strong to be able to beat the water style, otherwise it'll normally be extinguished by the water.

"Well, well, if it isn't the two nine-tail jinchurikis." Deidera said, appearing opposite the waterfall, facing them.

"And how convenient of you to appear just like that." I smirked, making a hand sign as a purple barrier appeared, caging Naruto and Sakura inside. The barrier had lightning chakra coated on it.

"What's going on?!" Naruto screamed as he punched the barrier, trying to get out.

"Just stay quiet inside." I replied, not looking back at them.

Deidera started laughing. "As if that could keep them safe!"

I activated my sharingan, at the same time, casting a genjutsu over him. He didn't notice, as expected. Although, I thought he had some tricks on his sleeve. However, upon seeing the sharingan, it seemed to have angered him. Due to that, he seemed to have not been in the right mind.

He sent numerous bombs he made at me all at once. I dodged them all swiftly with the help of my sharingan before disappearing into butterflies.

Deidera closed his right eyes, using his hand to adjust his left eye slightly before dashing straight up at where I was standing in reality. It was only possible if he could see through genjutsu. That left eye is definitely trained. He's dangerous.

"Summoning jutsu." I mumbled, biting my thumb before sliding it across my katana as it turned into a butterfly, flying around Deidera. As if understanding the situation, he took off his cloak, along with his top, revealing a mouth at his chest. He unstitched it, feeding it a large ball of clay.

"This is what u call, the ultimate art! If Itachi won't die in my hands, at least you will!" He yelled as his body turned see through, his veins black in coloured.

'It's a massive explosion!' My brain told me, my natural instincts getting me to grab Naruto and Sakura at top speed before teleporting away.

The butterfly retreated, it had done it's job. Deidera is dead, he's just using his last breath, releasing this explosion. He was a strong opponent alright. Just wasn't strong enough.

"Itsuko sensei! What's going on?!" Sakura yelled as we landed in the ground from my teleportation. We were at the gate of konoha once more. I didn't answer their questions, I just brisk walked to the hokage office.

"Tsunade, we encountered Deidera from the Akatsuki at the location we were training. I took care of him. He was after Kurama of course." I reported in. Tsunade only nodded.

"Lady Tsunade, Itsuko sensei wouldn't tell us what just happened!" Naruto whinned, still curious. Lady Tsunade sighed, explaining the whole situation to them, about the Akatsuki and Kurama.

"Oh..." Was Naruto's only reply after hearing everything.

"Itsuko, you still didn't tell me how you knew it was going to happen before time." Tsunade glanced over to Itsuko, waiting for an answer.

Itsuko POV
It was complete darkness, I stood there in the middle, looking around. This is not a dream, I'm sure of it. After all, not like it's the first time this happened either.

"Itachi. Stressed out and can't sleep again?" I said aloud, knowing he'll be there to hear it.

"Hah, you know me best." He said, appearing in front of me with a sad smile.

"What's on?" I whispered, taking a seat of the ground which seemed to be complete darkness and emptiness. Itachi did the same, sitting beside me.

"Deidera and Sasori were sent to hunt for the nine tails and the one tails. They're honestly really strong." Itachi said, burying his head in his knees.

"You're not worried that I won't be able to handle are you? Come on Itachi, you know me better than anyone, I'm perfectly capable." I chuckled, giving him a soft hit.

"Right. I'll tell you their route so you won't be too surprised." Itachi said with a chuckle before explaining the whole thing to me.

"Thank you Itachi. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. How's your health? You have better be eating your medicine." I said with a warm smile.

He smiled back gently. "Of course I've been eating."

"It's already late night, you should head back to bed." I tried smiling happily, looking at him. However, as usual my eyes gave me away.

He laughed. "Don't miss me too much, goodnight."