Chapter 11[Frozen]

Itsuko POV

"Itsuko!" Lord third caught up to me. He told me to not go after Orochimaru. He said that he would handle Orochimaru himself.

Pissed, I headed off without saying a word. Fine. If he's so desperate to die, so be it. If that was what he wanted, I'd just let him be. He better be satisfied now.

Beside Orochimaru, there wasn't much I could do now but to head back to the forest. The exam is almost over, I think I'll just let them pass this time.

And so, I wandered off around konoha again. I received stares, glares and frowns as usual. I'm not exactly welcomed but I don't exactly care either.

About a few hours later, I went back to the stadium to find that prelims were being held. Great opportunity for me to test some of them.

By the time I reached, Sasuke's match was over and the second was starting. That was when I caught from the corner of my eye, Kakashi was leaving with Sasuke. I wonder what he's up to now. What was he thinking?

Curious, I caught up to them when they stopped at a cave. It seems that Kakashi was trying to seal the cursed mark off.

I didn't went in to speak with them. They didn't know I was there either. I didn't interrupt Kakashi with what he was doing and just headed back.

After awhile, Kakashi returned back to the stadium. Sakura immediately left my side and rushed over to ask if Sasuke was doing fine. She certainly didn't stop worrying about him, not even for a second, you could tell fr her face. She definitely loves him a lot.

Kakashi calmly told Sakura that Sasuke will be fine giving her a comforting smile. I shot him a look, slightly doubting his words. Sakura may not have realized but that seal was placed by Orochimaru. There was absolutely no way Sasuke was going to be fine. Orochimaru definitely has plans behind his back.

The next match was Gaara and Rock Lee. It was an interesting match.

I've heard that Rock Lee was a shinobi who couldn't use ninjutsu but he never gave up. Instead he focused on training his taijutsu and was very good at it.

Gaara on the other hand was from the sand. His usage of his sand was just amazing. He was absolutely wonderful considering his level.

Lee was heavily injured while Gaara didn't even get a scratch. His sand was like an ultimate defence but at the same time was also his attacking weapon. His sand reminds me of the one-tailed jinchuriki.

"Because that is him." Kurama suddenly said, his chin gently laying on his arm as he layed on the floor.

It's funny how he's awake at this time. He's always sleeping. That lazy fox.

I giggled at the thought.

"What's so funny?" Sakura asked, looking over, causing several people to glance over.

I ignored Sakura, not even sparing her a glance. I placed my hands on the railing, jumping over it before landing on the ground. I caught many looking at me as if I was insane. It was only about 2 levels tall.

But really, that wasn't really that tall, it didn't stop me from getting down. I wasn't going to take the staircase, it was too much trouble.

"What's this?" Gaara said, narrowing his eyes.

"This, is your second opponent." I replied calmly, my posture seemingly lazy.

He looked over at the referee, as if questioning my challenge. The referee could only reply him with a sigh, he couldn't do anything. I had the authority to eliminate those I want gone and thus I'm allowed to fight them.