28

Jeremy's POV

"Another win for Michael!" Michael shouts. I let a soft smile quirk at my lips despite my loosing. He's gotten so much better since his parents were taken care of. "Jeremy?"

"Oh, uh, yeah?" I force out as I snap out of my thoughts.

"I asked what you're looking at? Do I have something on my face or did you just want to admire my beauty?"

"Hmm, I think you have something on your cheek," I say with unsureness creeping into my voice. Let's try something new and make it as smooth as peanut butter.

"What is it?" He doesn't seem to notice the unsureness. Great.

I lean in and press my lips against his cheek before pulling away. "That," I mumble while watching Michael's face turn a bit red. I know for a fact my face is just as, if not more, red as his.

"Th-that was...that was smooth. I wasn't expecting that from you," he starts to laugh. "I mean it, that was really smooth."

"Really? Are you sure because I looked up stuff like that all night last night," I say, unsureness creeping up on me again.

"Positive," his eyes light up. "Can we go get ice cream from that really nice place nearby that makes everything homemade?"

I chuckle at the excited look on his face. "Of course...b-babe."

"You finally called me babe!" He attacks my face with kisses. "I was wondering when you would grow a pair and say it!"

My face heats up quicker than I can get inside on a hot day in the middle of July. "I-I don't think it r-really merits that kind of reaction," I stammer out.

"Aww, my boyfwiend is the cutest wittwe tow bean evew," Michael gushes in a childish voice while poking my cheek.

"Shut up!" I slap his hand away.

"You know you wuuuuuv me," he continues.

"Yes but I'm about to slap you."

"Well that's the end of that. Ice cream now?"

I smile at the sudden change in attitude and nod. Michael locks out elbows together. "Ready to go see the wizard and complete our quest my fair maiden?"

"Why am I the maiden?"

"Because I'm not the maiden," Michael says before doing that weird cat thing. What's that thing called? Oh yeah, the 'blep'.

"Well I'm not either!"

"Then I guess you don't love me!" He turns and trails a fake tear down his face with his finger and making weird sobbing noises that really just sound like he's a pig.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders from behind him and press a kiss to his cheek. "C-come on P-Princess." Michael turns in my arms and presses his lips against mine. I react almost instantly and press back against his.

He pulls away and smiles at me. I take in and admire that smile. That smile is the most beautiful thing to ever grace this earth. That smile shows how much he's gotten better. That smile isn't forced or fake. That smile isn't crowded with pain. That smile is real. That smile is a sign of his happiness.

"Whatcha lookin at?" Michael tilts his head a bit.

"You. What else would I be looking at?"

"Yeah I know, but what specifically?"

"You'll never know. Meet me at the ice cream parlor!" I shout before running out the door of the arcade.

"Jeremy!" Michael shouts before running after me.

Competing and mocking each other, love at its finest.

A/N

Jeremy is going to be flirting like when I try to because soMEONE NEEDS TO KNOW MY PAIN. Anyway, sorry for making you wait for so long, I've been in a bit of a slump BUT I'M GOOD NOW AND READY TO PRODUCE SOME GAY SHIT. PEACE OUT DUDES.