6.Skyping and Nerves

The last few weeks have been really calm. Clare,Nicole, and I decided to go back to London until the boys finished their Up All Night tour that ends on July 1. My birthday. Clare and Niall hit off pretty quickly, constantly texting and calling each other every possible chance he had. 

"Niall, when are you and Clare gonna have an offical date?" I ask loudly as Clare and Nicole skype with  the boys.

"Well, our tour is coming to an end...so very verry soon," Niall smiled, showing off his braces, " but dont think we forgot about your birthday Hazell...." 

Of course they haven't... 

"Thanks Niall, but you dont have too give me anything. I'm just turning 18. Whoopii..." I say as I sit next to Clare, who was devouring orange chicken she made before starting.

"Dont be silly love, turning 18 is big and we're going to make sure,"

"You got me all excited now Niall," I say stealing a piece of Clare's food.

"HELL TO THE NO!!!" Clare screamed, slapping my hand away,"If you want food, there's more in the kitchen,"

"Thats funny. Harry is cooking right now, Ima check on the lad and see whats he's making," Niall grabs his laptop and moves from his hotel bed to the dining room,"Harry?"

In the background, a distant voice was heard, "Sup Dawggg"

"Watcha making? I'm starvinggg!!!"

"Does it matta?" Harry said laughing.

"True my friend,true," turning back to the us, Niall continued talking, " well whatever it is, it betta be good.."

Clare nodded in agreement, Nicole laughed while stroking her blonde locks, and I rushing back with a plate of food.

"Who ya talking too? The girls?" Harry popped next to Niall . Wearing a chef hat and a whisk in his hand, Harry looked as he's cheeky-self.

"Hi Harry! Nice to see you again," Clare greeted, "fans are freaking out for the the last show," she manages to say through few last pieces on chicken in her mouth.

"Oh really? Then in that case, I'll make sure to hip-thrust a little harder," Harry jokes,winking, " hi Hazell,"

He waves the whick towards the camera.

"Well hello Harry," I smile. Try not making it awkward, I thought.

"Haaaarrrryyyy," Clare. finally finished with eatin,"when you come back, me and you will have a cook -off,"

Niall light up and a grin took over his face. "I volunteer as judge!!" He screamed, cueing laughter further in the background.

"Its on!" Harry screams into the camera," and oh before I forget, WE , the boys, would like to give you tickets for the last show.A little part of Hazell's birthday present. Clare you reminded me,so thank you,"

"Really?!" Clare screamed. She would soon be hyperventilating. I just patted the back of her back so she would calm down.

"Thanks Harry. That means alot," I say laughing, continuing patting.

"Thats not all,' his voice changes much deeper then usual," well we will also throw in three backstage passes to come meet the band. What do you think bout that?"

"I think its amazing and really sweet. Tanks Haz," Nicole said.

"This is going to be epic," Niall laughs as Liam finds his way next him. Harry shifted himself back to cooking.

"Well ello girls," 

"Ehh Liamm!!" Clare waves happily."How is Dani?"

"She fantastic. Miss her alot though," he says, making his face pout.