4. Confusion

"So Hazell, tell us about you and your lovely sisters," Louis asked after the group finished eating and paid the meal.

"Well what would you like to know?"

"DO YOU LIKE HARRY?!" Louis blasted out.

A sudden thump was heard in between Harry and Louis. His face instantly filled with pain, as for Harry who flashed a cheeky smile as if nothing had happened.

" I mean," coughing in between," how old are you lovlies?"

Laughing-slash-blushing I spoke, " Well I'm 17, but," I stopped to check my phone for the date:

                                                            June 18, 2012

                                                                10:54 am

"in two weeks on July, 1, I'll turn 18." I say smiling. "Clare is 18 and Nicole is 19,"

"So you're the youngest?" Niall asked from the edge of our table where we ended up scooting 9 people, including Paul.

"Yeah, but its fine. Kinda fun too," I lied. Remembering our childhood, always getting picked at.

"Boys, time to go now." Paul's voice gently said. Surprised I was for from the night before, he's voice was still booming in my head.

"AWWWWWW,"

"PAULLL!"

"WHAT,"

Louis pouted but not long for his face light up once more.

"ONE DIRECTION ASSEMBLE!" The boys instantly made a circle and chatted amongs themselves.

Made sure they wern't watching, Clare whispered in my ear.

"Omg, did you see NIall?! We actually talked and he said I was cool and pretty. He totally made my day," Clare squealed.

Finally Zayn broke the circle.

"We boys are having a get-together tonight at our hotel suite and we would be happy if you and sisters would like to come, Hazell."

"That sounds like a great idea," Nicole said looking toward Zayn.

I glanced at her and Clare who just shock their heads, waiting for me to answer.

"Sure, why not," I said smiling, trying to not show my nervousness.

"Perfect, here's the address of the hotel. Please don't lose it, we don't and need any crazed fans finding it and knocking on our door. See you later Nicole," Zayn winked before rushing to catch the group who was already leaving.

"Bye, Zayn," Nicole said girlishly, I laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing," I said as I got up to leave. Soon again I'll see Harry.

-------------

*Harry POV*

I kneed Louis after his question, filling him with pain. Sorry Lou. I thought, but all I got was a face.

Louis and the rest of the boys kept talking to Hazell, as much as I wanted too, I didn't know what to say.

"I'm 17, but," Hazell stopped for a moment," in two weeks, on July 1, I'll be 18. Clare is 18 and Nicole is 19."

She's younger. Wow, lately I'm toward older women, but she's diffrent. Is that good?

"ONE DIRECTION ASSEMBLE!" Louis shouts for the five of us got into a circle.

"Lads, I have a greattttt idea!" Louis starts of saying, " we should ask them to come to our suite tonight and get to know them better."

My heart started beating faster.

"Like tonight tonight?!" I asked, unsure if my voice cracked.

"Well of course cheeky Harry, it would give you time to get to know Hazell. I know how you look at her....as much as it hurts....you should really talk to her,"

"Plus Niall and Clare could chat some more, right Niall?" Liam asked smiling.

"As long as there's food, I'm happy,"Niall said seriously.

"Don't you worry a bit, my friend. Everyone will enjoy tonight. So we're good?"

"Good,"

"Fine,"

"O.k."

"I'm hungry,"

I laughed at Niall who was pouting.

"GREAT! Know we need to tell them. Zayn, you do it,"

"Wah?! Why me?!"

"Please! I'll buy you a bunch of mirrors when we get back home...," Louis says hoping for a yes.

"Fine.."

We broke off leaving Zayn asking the girls.

"We boys are having a get-together tonight,"

Louis and the rest of the boys slowly crept out and ran for the door.. no choice, but to follow.

Was I suppose to say bye to Hazell? .... This is hard. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does it work if I have Harry's perspective? Ha I hope it does.. Please vote. Tanks :) xx