7.Released

"I call the couch!" I hear Zayn scream as we enter through the door of the boys' hotel room. I hear the rest of the boys 'aww' behind as I set my luggage on the floor, unsure on where to go. 

"Hazell you can place your stuff in Harry's room. He sleeps in there alone so no big mess in there compared to the rests of us," Liam says blushing about the mess.

"Sure," I say,turning to Harry,"lead the way curly,"

"Right this way," picking up my bags without a hessitation and turning around back where we came in he speaks, "the lads and i thought it was easier to get rooms next to each other then to be around the whole floor,"

I laugh as he pulls out the room key, opening the door, and revealing a two comfy beds. Decorating in green with brown and white poka-dotted, the room was simple. A plasma tv in the side of the room, a desk to the side, and a round table with two chairs at the end. Harry's bags were to the side, wide open with clothes already falling out. Many shoes piled gently next to it. 

"Pick a bed, which one is ok. I dont mind really," he says chuckling, still holding my luggage.

"Are you sure?' I ask. He nodded yes with a smile on his face,"the window bed,"

Harry walks over placing my bag by the side to it. He quickly flips his hair as he walks by grabbing my hand and walking out of the room back to the rest of the boys' suites.

"Niall, are you even helping?" I hear Liam ask as he asks Niall who was sitting on the couch with a blank face.

"My.food.isnt.here." he manages to say without an expression.

"Niall.." Liam calls once more.

"Fine!!!" Niall finally says,giving in.

Harry leads me next to Niall,who instantly got up and did a little jig as he walked to where Liam's voice was heard. 

"Don't mind them. They're just getting everything right for our little karaoke sesson," Harry says,winking before rushing off along with Niall.

I pull out my phone, checking my twitter. Nuthing. Facebook. Nothing. I finally check the time. 8:26 p.m. I look up seeing Clare and Nicole shuffle their way from leaving their bags in the rest of the boy's rooms. 

"Omg. Niall said I can bunk with him," Clare squeled, squishing my hand till it turned red.

"I'm with Zayn,"Nicole says, flashing a smile before Liam and Harry came rushing in with a machine.

"For another night at the hotel, we gonna sing a little. Then maybe do a rematch on the chubby bunny," Harry pulls it in with Liam holding one side of it.

"Let the competition begin," the rest of the boys rush in grabbing the mic and the little booklet with all the songs.

"I want to sing first!!!" Louis screams,fighting Niall. I giggled at their foolishness, but i guess thats what makes them special. 

"Let Hazell sing first," Harry says, pulling away the mic from Niall who was getting trampled by Lou. 

"No no..." I mumbled," let..um...Nicole sing...ya,"

"Mee! Noo...." Nicole says pushing me foward," c'mon. Your the singer of the three,"

I do like to sing. Only when im being silly or by myself. Never really performed in front of other people. Harry grabs my hand and pulls me close, handing me the cold mic. 

Breath.. I say in my head.

"Ready?" I hear Liam ask.

"Ready," I say shyly

"Don't be nervous. Its just us and what happens in the hotel room, stays in the hotel room," Niall informs, sitting next to Clare, holding hands.

Some giggles set off. I close my eyes and hear Talking to the Moon playing.

Here it goes.. I stumbled the mic around and sang the first note...

----------------------------------------

*Clare's POV*

Hazell was singing. She never sang in front of any one. She either makes excuses to not sing or pretends to be sick...but not this time.. She looked confortable. Talking to the Moon was somthing i heard her sing everyday, but when i compliment her, she tries to change the subject. 

"I know you're somewhere out there. Somewhere far away,"  her voice crystal clear with the last note. I instantly clap, making the rest of the group start too. "Whooooo!!!" Niall shouts, like a fan at one of their concerts. I grasped his hand harder, laughing my head off.

"Hazell," Louis starts off," your voice..it..is..AMAZING!!" He runs once more to her and hugs her. Harry awkwardly standing there...was he waiting for his hug... Aww. I think. 

She then walks back to her spot, smiling more than usual. I gave her the " good job" look. She leans her head on me and leaves it. 

"Who's next?" I hear Zayn ask. 

----------------------------------------

After a while of singing, the boys called it a night. Leaving all of us hungry. Louis called for room service. Ordering pizza that came in minutes. Niall and Clare seem the most hungry, eating more then three slices, surprising the boys,but not me. She was always like this back home. 

"Well..what next?" Liam ask, finishing his slices. 

"We could play Truth Or Dare," Nicole says, jokingly.

"YES!"

"OOOOOO"

"Lets do this,"

"Ok,Ok, i start first," Louis says fixing his hair in a sassy way," Niall, I hug Clare as long as we play,"

"Challenge Accepted," he grabs Clare and holds her with his right arm. I can see her face light up.

"Okie Okie. Harry, is it true that you like Hazell?" Niall said this time.

I blush as looking at my hands which were in my lap. Then i hear answer that may change my life forever: "Yes i do"

 I look to see Harry not across our circle, but next to me, holding my hand and smiling. He definetly knows who to make me melt....

-------------------------------------------

Hows it going guys! Are you getting tingaly as I am with Hazell and Harry?!?! With this heat outside i spent the whole day inside, got bored, and wrote this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! Vote, comment, or add it to your reading list! Enjoy! :) -Itzi