Chapter 1 News

Liv had been stand by the raido this whole time waited to call to win her tickest she planned to follow another band on a world wide tour again this time it was the band Good Charlotte  who's made her especially excited this was one of her favorite bands she had pollo good charlotte since the beginning of their career  she had seen them live  before . But this was the first world right or should be following this was Liv  kind of listing now that she would do follow her favorite bands to do worldwide tours  once in a while she get Lucky and get to meet the band members or hang out with them but she never really got her hopes up . She was happy to going on the worldwide tour in general and getting to see the band live in different places  finally came on the questions yeah to answer in order to win the tickets she dialed on her cell phone as fast so she could is it kept ringing and finally a picked up .  As she listen to the radio host repeat the question she screamed at the answer Redway without hesitation  and what are you know she was right as the radio host give her some instructions of how bad she could pick up her tickets Liv  was holding it all in how excited she was .  finally she got all the information she needed a she had up the phone and started scream in dance around her apartment she's so happy that she wants tickets she mainly buys her tickets and save up money but this was a great thing no she could save up her money for merch  or other emergencies  finally she snapped out of her excitement .

And grab your things and remember she had to go and get the tickets today that she got everything she got in her car and blasted some good Charlotte on the way and she song along to almost every song  because of course being a big fan she know   every song and ever lyric to all those songs  she was getting close. To the radio station as she got more excited  she parked her car and got her things I see headed towards the radios stage build  front door  she couldn't contain her excitement she open the door to the front building Ash went up to the front desk to ask about where to get her tickets . The front lady give the directions down to a long hallway which she followed Liv couldn't wait to hold that  ticket in her happy she finally got to the place where the radio station was at right away I man helped her out he gave her the tickest. And Liv was on her way happy as can even if she didn't have to leave until tomorrow to start the world tour she decided to start packing right away as soon as she got home she had to make sure as always with every World Tour that she took everything she needed . She couldn't leave important and think she really need it behind not like last time double checked her list that she started to pack all her things in her suitcase then she packed her carry-on bag she really couldn't wait to start this whole tour .

He wondered if she would get to meet the band or even get to hang out with them he thought that would be pretty cool and pretty lucky but again she didn't bring her hopes up she all she really cared about was to have a good time even  if that meant not meeting the band hanging out I wish you was going to get to go to every show . And see them live every night that for sure put a smile on her face Liv didn't have much friends in the friends she did have live  far away from her and we really were not into what she was Liv was really passionate about music and the band she wasn't too and listen to . She for sure supported all the bands that she wasn't too and bought all their march and tried to go to all there concerts lately she had been able to go to a lot of shpwa because she have been saving up money and working double shifts as Liv continue the rest of her day . She couldn't help but think about the show and how great the whole tour was going to be she  imagining seeing it at all all the possibilities had been crushing on the Madden brothers for the longest time even though she preferred one over the other but she still thought they were both pretty cool and cute . Liv was done for the day as she set her alarm for the morning to make sure she missed her flight she tried to clear her mind from everything even about being so excited so she could get some sleep of course you could sleep on the plane.

But it wasn't very comfortable she wanted to be well-rested every day to be ready to go to the concert everyday was finally able to fall asleep after being so excited about the whole thing so long after her lunch break and she got up right away and got her things and made her way to the airport she made sure she grabbed everything including her ticket . Finally got to the airport so she started to board her plane she put her stuff in the airport Packaging and took her seat and she put in her earphones and started jamming out to some Good Charlotte I think this would be good to sharpen up her lyrics skills to not make mistakes.  On the concert not even if she would anyways but to her surprise minutes later she fell asleep but also minute later someone woke her up it was older meeting telling her that they had gotten here Liv thought to herself oh I might have fallen asleep after all and she got up and got her things and thank the lady . Got her phone out quick if you was getting off of the plane and started to call for a taxi just waited there until the taxi got there outside of the airport it didn't take long for taxi together as she put her stuff in the trunk and the taxi driver held the door open for her . She got to her hotel she went up to the front desk to check in she try to scope the place to see if she would see the band anywhere but of course she found nothing but she wasn't really hoping to she thought she would just check it out like she always does and every tour .

The lady checked her in and hand her her key to her room as she took the key from the lady she thanked her and made her way up to the room her room with upstairs so she took the elevator with her things it wasn't until she was in the front door of your room and she used your card key get inside she thought it was in a pretty bad room for what she paid for . The hotel room is not What mattered to her no matter to her that she was here and she was on another great wall towards that she knew was going to be awesome she started to unpack her things starting with all her Good Charlotte shirt says she had to bring which were a lot that she collected throughout the years . Soon enough she was all unpacked and she decided to relax as she turned on the TV to see what was on nothing really interesting so she turned it off and decided to listen to some music Good Charlotte of course to get more ready for the show not that she needed to again but she did enjoy the music a lot.  ( Joel) so, it's another walk tour I hope you all excited I'm going to make this one of the best toys ever for our fans you know we care about them very much and want  show them how much we appreciate them what that show they'll get that so I want us to practice a lot and get everything right you get  me as talked to all his band mates . ( Benji ) yeah man girl we got you the 500 times you said it before don't worry we're pros at this you know how to make these people have a good time ( Billy ) yeah Benji right Joel we won't let you down we care about her fans only care that they have a good time at your  show so that's what they're going to get .