Chapter 16 Joel

( Joel) Liv hasn't really talked to either me and Benji ever since our fight I feel it really was the wrong thing for us to fight in front of her and say all those things I think we pretty much screwed it up for the both of us but I plan to fix it at least I do I plan to fix it before my brother even thinks about fixing it  a lot of great times with Liv and I don't plan for that to stop . ( Joel) I just really have to find a way to win her back that's all so she doesn't really want to talk to me and Benji you and I don't plan to make her talk to us I will give her all the space she needs I don't want to frustrate her but I also don't want to be far away from her I miss her I truly do. ( Joel) I miss that smile I miss the way she would laugh at every joke I would tell her  i just miss her in  general I would do anything to be close by her again you can just talk to her but like I said I don't want to fuss traitor or upset her I will find a way to win her back. ( Joel )  I know I will just have to give her a little bit of time by this point I'm wondering if my brother's thinking the same thing why did he have to pick the girls I had feelings for was it true what he said did he really care about her like I cared about her I really did not know what to think at this point as well. ( Joel) but I knew one thing for sure I was no way going to let him win her back that was my job he was going to be mine no matter what I did I was going to treat her like the princess she is like the woman she deserves to be treated like and I was going to be the guy to do that.

( Joel ) now it's not like Liv was being rude to us it would say hi and talk a little bit with us cuz she wouldn't really stage for too long she was trying to avoid the whole thing that had happened I know at this point she really did not want to talk about it and me and my brother really weren't pressuring her to do so but a part of me really didn't want her to make up her mind. ( Liv) hey Billy what are you up to anything new  with you any good gossip I hope it's not about me ( Billy)  what sorry to say it lately All the gossip has been about you what's your deal with the Madden brothers are you acting so weird towards them lately.  ( Liv) I have no idea what you're talking about what do you mean I'm acting weird ( Billy) yeah of course keep telling yourself that keep telling yourself nothing big happened between the three of you cuz it's obviously a bit now you're going to tell me what happen or am I going to have to find out somehow. ( Liv) fine if you must know I guess it's better that it comes out of my mouth not too long ago after the show I saw Benji and Joel talking but not regular talking it seems like they were fighting so I headed up towards them and they were fighting and they were about to beat each other up. ( Billy ) and let me take a guess no offense to you they were fighting about you is that right ( Liv) yeah of course they were it's all my fault I never wanted Benji and Joel to damage their brother relationship because of you me and now at this point I really don't know what to do.

( Billy) I'm sorry but I believe you do know what to do if you're just avoiding it more than obvious that you have to pick one of them you can't leave them hanging of course that would just be rude are you having a difficult time choosing do you have feelings for both of them.  ( Liv) I think so I don't know they're both so different even if they're twins you see Joe he's so well so adventurous he's romantic and funny really gives me the best compliments but then there is Benji he's so lovable and caring he's always really looking out for my well being. ( Liv) now you can see how hard it is for me to choose and why I'm taking so long to choose one of them equally good in their own way and I know I can't leave them hanging that's just not right as me but I don't want to make a bad decision.  ( Billy) well that does make sense I can't believe I'm saying that what I'm about to say this just follow your heart whatever your heart says is the right answer if you're afraid that you're going to reject one of them you're going to have to do it one day or another.  ( Liv) but what if when I do pick one of them I picked up their brother relationships and it's all my fault the fact that will happen and I want nothing to do with that ( Billy) yes sadly that's true but you have to do it your way still forgive you eventually.

( Liv) thanks Billy that was a lot of help for once you didn't gossip for you did a little bit but you did end up helping me thank you ( Billy) hey I showed you a side of me that not a lot of people know about I'm really good at giving advice that's the truth  ways of are being real here I hope everything works out for you . ( Liv) thanks I think I got to go talk to someone as Liv walks way just as Liv was going to go talk to Joel pick up over here him talking to someone on the phone wasn't quite sure who he was talking to but for some reason he seem upset he's seems to be yelling at the phone at time. Liv wondered who you were so upset with and who he was talking to she knows this was not at all the great time to talk to him about everything else you just might upset him even more so she's so we walked away not before Joel stop in her tracks. ( Joel) hey what up are you okay did you need to talk to me I'm tired of you over here that I was just a little upset about a business kind of thing I really don't get upset like that it just got to me that's all ( Liv) it's fine we all get upset once in a while dont we . ( Liv) yeah I did actually want to talk to you you see I know I've been very towards you and your brother and I want to let you know I just need a little bit more time to Make Love by more I don't want to make a drastic decision and then not be sure about it later on .

( Joel) oh yeah of course take all the time you want  you wouldn't want to do that you want to make the right decision ( Liv) thank you Joel  and means a lot to me that you understand I promise you it won't be too long I have to go talk to your brother and tell him the same thing ( Joel) yeah of course you go ahead I'll see you around then . ( Liv) yeah of course after all we were on the same tour bus ( Joel) yeah of course we do Liv until outside the tour bus you seem to be pacing back and forth like something was bothering him Liv ran up to him ( Liv) hey Benji okay you seem troubled what is bothering you maybe I can help. ( Benji) maybe you can if you want to talk to me about something maybe I'll leave my mind about what I'm thinking about ( Liv) yeah actually I did want to talk to you but I don't know if I should know maybe I should just leave you alone let you be . ( Benji) now don't be silly I'm just nervous about tonight so I know it's weird right after doing so many shows I'm getting nervous now but anyways maybe you can keep my mind off of it what is it that you wanted to talk to me about go ahead.  ( Liv) okay I will yes sir I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry that I'm keeping you away with my decision but well I just don't want to make the wrong decision I want to be sure I hope you understand this I just need a little bit more time for that.

( Benji) no of course I totally understand that you wouldn't want to make the wrong decision I just hope that decision is to me but whatever you pick I'll still be happy as long as you're happy ( Liv) pink you Benji you really are a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have you .