Chapter 14 Lone time

( Liv) live kept replaying what Benji had told her maybe he was right maybe she needed some time alone away from both of them as bad as it sounded and as rude as it did that's what she needed she needed time to think about all of this so that day she decided she would have a talk with both of them separated she felt more calm and more is if she talked to them separated . And she finished doing her daily routine she's got up and went to the front of the bus and checked out what they were different right away she found Joel making some coffee ( Joel) hey how are you doing this morning sunshine I hope you slept well we're almost to our next destination. ( Liv) I slept fairly well I mean I think I'm getting the hang of my regular sleep pattern back so it's slowly but surely don't want to jinx it what about you how are you doing you get any sleep at all by the way if you don't mind I would like to talk to you about about some things. ( Joel) I never really had trouble sleeping but I mean there's once in a while where I can't sleep but I slept very well actually sure that's fine we can talk to go back to your room if you want so we can have a private conversation they headed towards the back of the bus. ( Liv) take a seat please in put my mind at ease if you're not too standing there in front of me kind of makes me nervous ( Joel) alright then that's the last thing I want to do to you what is it that you want to talk about you seem like something is bothering you that's how you seem like these past days .

( Liv) that's because something has been bothering me actually and I don't want you to take this to offense I just want you to know that this is not your fault at all it's actually mine you should have thought of things before I did it but you kind of have the right to know since I've been keeping it from you you see when I went on a date with Benji  I kissed him . ( Joel) okay then I really do appreciate your honesty but that's a shocker to start a conversation but I'm glad you did tell me so what are you here to tell me that you're not interested in me and you're more into him because of its that I totally understand ( Liv) see that's the thing I'm not quite sure who I like yet. ( Joel) okay then I got that but correct me if I'm wrong if you did end up liking one of us like probably Benji from what I see that's why you kissed him right I will you have to kiss him because you are interested in him more than me but did you just do it out of Wen ( Liv) really wasn't thinking when I did it. ( Liv) and listen I'm not saying I have made my decision of which one of you I like more and I guess I did wrong by kissing your brother and not actually knowing it was right or not we both know that I need a break from both of you it's not you again it's me . ( Joel) okay let me get this right I just want to know you need a break as if ( Liv) I mean as of now we shouldn't go on any more days maybe we could still talk to each other and stuff like that but I think we should give all three of us space for at least for me from you guys I really hope you understand and I hope this isn't coming off as rude.

( Liv) I just know it's the right thing to do while I wrap my mind about all of this and finally make a decision it's only fair for both for you you understand ( Joel ) yeah I understand are you going to have the same talk with my brother ( Liv) well if you must know yes but  my conversation with him is a little bit more personal . ( Joel) no okay I get that it's fine I understand ( Liv) I hope you're not upset with me thing I really want for you to be upset with me it's just the right thing to do it's only fair for all of us ( Joel) no don't worry about it don't sweat it you take all the time you need I'll be right here waiting . ( Liv) thank you Joel really for understanding it means a lot to me as she gets closer to him to hug him and he takes in the hug wrapping his arms around her you never really realize how good this fell to him until this moment right now which he didn't want to let go . ( Joel) well then I'll let you be one to go and want another one to go you know I mean you're go have that talk with my brother you don't buy me no worry about hurting my feelings at all I'm okay like I said you take all the time you want I'll be here waiting for you as long as I have to. ( Liv) thank you as Liv walks away from Joel he tried to find Benji as fast as she can to get over with the talk he knows he's going to be a little bit upset but she's hoping he's more understanding about the whole thing and he doesn't get his feelings hurt you know she did wrong by what she did .

( Liv) but she knows it would be even more wrong to lead them on when her herself wasn't quite sure about her feelings for both of them or who she really wanted to be with or about the whole kiss she took one really deep breath and said it yourself it's only a talk right away she saw that she couldn't find Benji.  That's when she started asking all the guys if they have seen him answer the same thing with it being he has to be somewhere around here she decided to go check if he was in her room and wasn't surprised he was there sitting on her bed ( Liv) hey I've been looking for you I was almost going to . ( Liv) search party and everything maybe even make posters it's a joke it's supposed to be funny okay maybe not ( Benji) listen I heard you and Joel talk and I know you were going to give me the same talk and you know what I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything I'm ready for it . ( Liv) well I wasn't surprised to hear that you heard us talking and me giving him the talk after all this tour bus isn't that big listen to me or talk between us it's different cuz we had a moment with Benji  and no I don't regret what I did I just shouldn't have done it that soon . ( Benji) what are you saying that you shouldn't have done it that soon were you planning to do that ( Liv) I was but not as soon as I get it and after I got it over with I realized that I didn't big mistake by doing it so soon and now that's where we need to talk about things .

( Benji) all right then I understand that I'm listening you go ahead and tell me everything he feel ( Liv) see in the beginning Benji I didn't think I was going to start having feelings for the both of you I obviously always had a crush on both of you for the longest time but I guess you could say that was a celebrity crush just but I never really thought we would be able to get this close . ( Liv) and when everything started happening so fast I got overwhelmed and started doing stupid things like the kiss that I gave you like I said I do not regret what I did I just regret doing it so soon I should have waited until I was quite sure about doing it . ( Benji) okay then I get that and I'm not mad about that I'm glad that you don't regret what you did but I understand I also understand that you're going to need a break right that's what I heard you tell Joel and I'm sure you're going to tell me the same thing right . ( Liv) yeah but it's only because I'm doing it because it's only fair to both of you I mean I don't want to keep leading you guys on not knowing myself how I feel about either one of you I need some time to overthink all of this and then we can go back to hanging out I'm not saying we're not going to be able to talk it's just that.  ( Benji) don't even worry about it I get it for sure just know that I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that could happen I'm not trying to make you feel upset or make you keep thinking about it but I just want you to know my feelings towards you and about  the kiss .

( Benji) now I'll let you be and you come back to me when you're ready to continue this closeness that we have or relationship or whatever you want to call it I'll for sure be here waiting as long as I have to as Benji walks was .