Dream come true 3 (part 4)

Hi guys and gals hope you enjoy this chapter because I have never wrote smut before please don't hate but ya have fun

Pewds pov

"cry want to see a movie?" I asked looking at all the movies we have. "sure friend" he said and sat on the couch "ok which one horror comedy romance action or drama?" I asked another question. "uh drama" he replied and I choose the movie (enter a name of a drama you've seen before) and put it in the DVD player and hopped onto the couch "cuddle" I said and cry put his arm around me.

After movie

I went to go take the movie out but cry held me down. "cry I need to change the movie" I said "no you don't" he said and pushed me to lay on the couch. "cr-" I was cut off by his lip crashing into mine, the kiss is so passionate I start to melt into the kiss.

cry takes his mask off and I see his beautiful eyes. "c-cry" I croaked and he smiled then he went back to my lips and I kissed back. He moved down to my neck leaving hot kisses, he swept over my sweet spot and I let out a moan 'shit' I thought and I heard him chuckle then went back to my sweet spot nipping and sucking. "c-cry I don't think we should do this on the couch" I reminded.

Suddenly I was picked up bridal style "ok"  cry said and just like that we were in my room.

I was laying on my back with cry over me,  we went back to kissing and really quickly my pants got tight. Cry was kissing my neck and I started breathing heavy "what's wrong Felix?" cry asked and grabbed my buldge and I moaned loudly "excited?"  he questioned while chuckling "shut-shut up cry" I said.

Cry rubbed against me "off" I said and he took his shirt off. Cry took my shirt off and he went to kissing again and cry started leading down my stomach then stopping at my waist line. Next thing my pants were off and I was only in my boxers now

Cry was now in his boxers too, then he thrusted. I moaned and clawed into his back, he thrusted again "Cry!"

Hi guys and gals I know I didn't give much on the smut scene sorry but you will notice I'm not good at it so hoped you enjoyed this chapter bye!