Wedding

hi the wedding chap is today and it maybe MAYBE be sad but you never know so hope you like I guess

Felix's pov

pewds: hello bros this PEWDIEPIE here and I wanted to make this video before we get to the wedding and as you can see we are driving there right now but cry is holding the camera for me and the young ones are in the back say hi *camera turns to alex and nate*

nate: whats up

alex: heller

pewds: ok bros sadly thats it for now *brofist*

cry turned off the camera and put it away. cry seems so depressed about the wedding and we can't do anything to cheer him up "we'll have fun" I said to him and he only growled.

we parked in the lot and got out. "Ok we are just a tad late so bye" I told them because I was supposed to help arrange a few things.

just as i stepped into the church I got a call "ello?"

nate's pov

"come on ryan cheer up" I told my brother "no thanks" he spat and walked off. I stuck my tongue at him once he was gone, then alex pops out of no where. "nate! come on we need to decorate!" she yelled then pulled me. "you know I will pull you somewhere" I tell her "ya I know but that day will never come" she tells me.

after everyone is done decorating and help

Ryan's pov

alex suddenly came to my side "cry, minx is freaking out help her" she tells me and I sigh "ok" she runs off and I go out to the yard where minx is at. I noticed that alex wasn't out here with me and pewds is coming out and telling everyone that the wedding is outside to day.

I go up to minx "she's not here yet" minx tells me and I nod "I know but she's coming". five minutes later here comes a car and krism comes out of the car and goes to minx "ok I'm here I made it" krism said and we sighed suddenly alex and nate came outside, shit.

"cry, pewds is looking for you!" nate said "ok I'll be right there but right now you guys need to go back inside" I told them running over to them.

"why?" they both asked "because, because....something is going to happen and I need you guys to go inside right-" suddenly I was cut off by some car tires screeching "get down!" I yelled and minx krism nate alex and me got down. there were gun shots just as we got down then they left. we got up "everyone ok?" minx asked and we replied. "alex!" nate yelled and I turned and she was gone.

"where did she go!" krism asked. I heard faint coughing, "over here!" I said and we went to the side of the church and we seen alex with her hand on the wall bent over coughing. "alex" nate said walking up to her, she got up and ran away from us. we went over to where she was and I nearly passed out.

there was blood everywhere and a bloody hand print on the wall. I'm sure we all turned pale. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH" we heard one of the bridesmaid scream.

we got inside and went over to the girls bathroom. minx went inside and she went running out "FELIX!" she yelled and I knew something was wrong.

muhaahaa I'm evil I left a cliffhanger but its a bad cliffhanger. so hope you liked this chapter and sorry if it was short