Nate and alex 3

hi bones chapter bye bye

Nate's pov

we sat down for dinner and I seen pewds pull my brother into his lap. I chuckled, I went to grab my fork when suddenly pasta hit my face. I looked up and seen everyone eating, I went to grab my fork again and pasta hit my face. "hmm" I went to grab my spoon and nothing hit me.

"alex" I whispered "what?" she asked "want some pasta?" I asked "what?" after she said that I flung pasta at her. she flung back, I went to fling back but mine backfired....I shot scott instead

"hey" he said as he looked at me and I pointed to alex "it was her!" I whispered yelled. scott looked at the others then looked back and flung pasta at me and then another scoop to alex.

"what are you guys doing?" minx asked and everyone looked at us three. "it was him/her!" was our reply "ok then-" krism flung food at pewds and cry. "really?" was their reply then they both shot back hitting russ and ken.

and like that we were having a food fight, "ok truce" ken spoke up and we stopped. "well we have to clean up now" red said "bye!" alex said and dragged me off and I waved. we get upstairs then run into my room "dibs onv the shower!" she screamed and ran out and head to the bathroom "cheater!" I yelled after her

After din din

"bye cry pewds nate and alex" everyone said as they left to go to the hotel. "and I am having a sleep over party at my friends house" alex said "ya and im going cause they said they wanted to meet me" I add "bye!" we said and ran to the car "DRIVING" alex screeched and got into the driver side.

I hopped into the passenger side and we drove over to the party then I got a thought "what is cry and pewds going to do while they're al- holy crap, go away bad thought'

hey hoped you enjoy my chapter anyways bye bye