wedding disaster

hi I'm make another chapter

Felix's pov

when I heard minx coming into the bridesmaid room looking for me, I got nervous. "what's the matter?" I asked "girls bathroom.....it was everywhere.....needs help.....your sister" minx managed to say and I bolted out and to the girl's bathroom and just went in there. I don't care. I looked at the stalls and nothing seemed wrong, until I got to the last stall. I seen a bloody hand print on the door.

I opened the door all the way and I seen my sister laying on the ground, pale, not moving, and blood everywhere. I picking her up and rushed out of the bathroom "someone call the ambulance!" I yelled and like that an ambulance pulled into the yard and came rushing in. they took my sister out of my hands and put her on the stretcher and wheeled her out of there.

"sir you can ride in the ambulance" a paramedic told me and I followed my sister out to the ambulance. they put the stretcher in the back and I got in, "you'll be ok sis, you'll make it" I said and my tears just started pouring out of my eyes. we got to the hospital and they rushed my sister into surgery.

"here sit in the waiting room and she will be right out" a nurse told me and I nodded. I sat down and my phone started ringing.

a duck walked up to a lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand-

I answered it

"hello?" I replied "felix! is she ok is she alright!" I heard ryan then minx "I don't know she just went into surgery" I told them "FUCK! ok we're on our way!" minx said. I hung up and sighed

20 minutes later

"felix is she out yet?" krism asked and I shook my head. so we sat down and waited

2 hours later

"mister kjellberg?" I looked up to the doctor. "hi I'm dr.brown and I will be your sister's doctor, your sister got out of surgery but she hasn't woken up yet we believe she lost enough blood that half of her body shut down and is trying to rebuild" he told me

"so you mean she's in a coma?" I asked "no but she is in a coma like state" he says and I sighed ready to break "but you can go see her if you like" he added and we all got up and followed the doctor.

we go into a room that is really dim and in the room was my sister's bed and my sister. I go over to her side and see she is hooked up to a breathing machine. "her lungs shut down and half her heart stopped as well" the doctor kept giving me bad news. "what caused this?" I asked "two bullets" dr.brown said "what?" ryan finally said something.

"yes. they came in through her back barely missing her spine then they barely scraped her heart then bounced off her rib cage and into her stomach" the doctor finished and ryan ran out of the room. "and apparently she tried taking them out which caused more and more damage"

doctor brown please report to the A part of the hospital

a voice said and he left, "I hope she makes it" I say and krism hugged me and minx patted my back. "where's Nathan?" I asked "he waited in the care and right he is just showing a blank face" minx told me and I sighed.

Alex's pov

I flew around looking at stars and the moon. I turned and I seen the earth so I flew close to it then suddenly I was looking into the hospital parking lot and I seen my bro's car. I flew to it and I looked inside and I seen nate sitting in the car. I tapped on the window and waved, he looked over to me but didn't wave back.

I became confused but I flew away from the car. I feel free and painless for some reason, I stood onto the ground and went to the doors. they opened as I got close to them and I was inside.

I took the elevator and I came on to the second floor. I walked around and I heard a woman sobbing, creepy. I walked a little bit more and I seen ryan sitting against a wall but his face was covered. I tapped him and he looked up "you alright cry?" I asked and he stood up and backed away from me. he then turned and went into a room.

I followed and I was not ready to see the sight that was in front of me. I seen myself laying in a hospital bed and my brother, krism, minx, and cry were surrounding me. am I having an out body experience?, "felix?" I looked to him and he looked up "you say something krism?" felix asked with a horse voice. "no I did your sister! " I yelled "not funny krism stop" felix said and krism stop chewing on her nail.

"what am I doing?" she asked annoyed "your whispering in my ear" Felix told her and she rolled her eyes. I walked over to myself "wake up!" I shouted but I didn't. I pinched myself and I was still on the hospital bed. suddenly I heard the heart monitor slow down a lot, "alex!" felix yelled looking to my body. suddenly all you heard from the monitor was

*beep*..............*beep*.............*beep*

my heart rate is slowing down rapidly.  as I went to get I heard flat line, "no! felix?, Minx!, krism!, help guys don't let me die!!" I cried and they all ran out of the room. I cried then I heard people coming to my room so I got up and hid in a corner. I cried "why does she have tears coming out of her eyes?" I heard krism ask to pewds. "I don't know" he replied.

the doctors pushed out the others and I went out with them. I hugged my brother "something is hugging me!" felix said but no one replied. I let go then one of the nurses came out. "I'm sorry but your sister has past on now" the nurse said. felix growled and ran to a wall and started to punch it repeatedly. ryan pulled pewds away from the wall and hugged him.

felix sobbed into ryan and felix's hands were bleeding. I watched as the people I used to be with hug pewds and he kept crying. I sighed

Time skip

ryan carried pewds into the house. we- I mean they dropped off minx and krism and headed home.

they walked into the house and cry went upstairs and laid pewds in bed then went back down stairs to nate. nate has not yet felt sorry for me yet, I pulled nate's hair and then pushed him. he fell back and he hit his head "ow" he said and rubbed his head.

suddenly he started crying "I'm sorry alex" he sobbed then I heard ryan sniffling. I looked to him and he had his mask on, I gasped and now I know that this family will never be the same again.

hey guys and gals I am sorry that this was kinda a sad chapter but I tried and I also have another thing to say....this story is coming to an end maybe after a few chapters its over so I had an amazing journey with you guys and gals and I want to say thanks for reading this story