eight

[ chapter eight ]

MEMORY ACCESS GRANTED

"THOMAS," She asked. "Do you ever think about the future? Like, what happens after this?"

The two were in Rae's room that night. She was on Thomas' chest as he played with her fingers, lacing them with his.

"All the time. I think about us."  He answered.

"What about us?"

"That you and I are going to have a ton of kids." He said happily.

"No way. How about two?" She laughed.

"I guess I can settle for two," He smiled. "No, but when this all over, I wanna get married. I want us to have a happy life. The house, the white picket fence, the whole nine yards."

"Really?" She questioned, sitting up to face him. "You wanna get married?"

"Of course."

Rae just smiled. "Good, because I can't imagine spending the rest of my life without you in it."

Thomas just responded with giving her a small, but passionate kiss on the lips.

"I don't wanna wear a white dress though."

"Then what do you want to wear?"

"Blue," She grinned. "White is cliche and frankly, I'm tired of wearing it all the time."

Thomas kissed her once more before saying, "How'd I get so lucky?"

In which she replied, "I don't know. I mean, you could've ended up with Minho."

"I think I prefer you." He chuckled.

The two shared one final 'I love you' before both of them drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

-