One

Andre Tyler Iguodala

Andre wakes up in the middle of the night and saw his 2 month old twin daughters crying. He wonders what's making them so upset. He ran to the room and noticed what was going. "Paulina and Pauline? What's wrong?" Andre went to them and stayed with them by their side. Pauline and Paulina stopped crying once their mother was in the girls' bedroom.

Andre was 25 when he got pregnant with twins. Ever since he played for the other teams such as the Sixers, Nuggets and signed with the Warriors. Beforehand, he realized he was pregnant with the two babies inside of him. Being a single parent was a tough task in which it was hitting him hard. On June 7, Andre had Paulina and Pauline at the hospital in Oakland. Andre Iguodala is a shooting guard for the Golden State Warriors. He worked his butt off every single day to sacrifice for his twin daughters and his family. When Andre Iguodala became pregnant, his heart was broken knowing that he will not be playing for the rest of the season. Although, he got back. His brother is looking after Andre's twin daughters while their mother is away on the road trip games.

In the next three years, Paulina and Pauline are three years old. Their life was much better despite of the hardships she, her sister and her mother have. Andre decided to take a day off and hang out with his daughters.

Paulina Lynn Iguodala

- she looks a lot like Andre Iguodala, even her sister too. She may hate school, but thinks about focusing on her studies and she will play sports just like her mother. She has a weakened immune system and gets sick easily. Paulina had 10 hospital visits because of her illness. Paulina has vivid dreams such as lucid dreaming and stuff, causing her mother Andre to feel surprised about what she's experiencing.

Pauline Rose Iguodala

- Pauline is a cheerful little girl who likes to play and hangout with her playmates. Yet Pauline is allergic to bees. She is very shy, easygoing and loves to bond with her sister and her mother. She and her sister wanted to play basketball just like her mother.

"Mom?" Pauline heads upstairs to where Andre Iguodala is sleeping. It was the master bedroom. Andre didn't have a husband. Right after he and Leandra Barbosa were divorced. It was very hard that Leandro had a wife and two daughters. Three years, after Andre Iguodala gave birth to two twin girls. "Pauline? Why are you still up?"

"Mom, I thought were going out today," She went to the bed. "Pauline. Maybe some other time, okay? Andre is tired, I came back from the game last night." "Oh," She didn't know her mom was a shooting guard for the Golden State Warriors. Klay gave birth to a baby boy right before Andre did.

Andre Iguodala: Pauline, it's two in the morning you should go back to sleep.

Pauline Rose Iguodala: Sorry, Mom.